Does age really matter?

If yes, why? And how old is acceptable?

If no, why do you think so?

1637

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, but not when you look like I do. Funny I should see this since I just mentioned it in another one of your questions.

This 30 year old woman asked me on a date once... guy walking by stopped and said to the woman ''you should be ashamed of yourself you cradle snatcher''.

Then the woman said ''what do you mean?''
    The guy said ''he must be about 20 years old, why don't you go for someone your own age?''

The woman said ''he's older than me!''
    When the guy asked my age, I lied and said 22 years old just to wind her up, but I came clean after a while. Had to put her out of her misery hahaha.

Most Helpful Girl

• My grandparents are 16 years apart! In some cases I think age should be acceptable, as long as your not 40 years apart, your good