Ex boyfriend called another girl beautiful while in bed with me?

We broke up a year ago, and ended up going out for drinks recently. He came back to my place and I hooked up him, but when we were laying there, he mentioned another girl and talked about how beautiful she is, while in bed with me. It made me uncomfortable and I felt like it was disrespectful of him, how do I bring this up and talk to him? Or should I just let it go and pretend it never happened?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Exes that sleep together is sort of a weird territory. You're clearly not dating one another, but you're also not strictly fuck buddies. You do, however, have a shared history and some form of friendship. His talking about that kind of thing certainly seems to imply he's thinking of you more in terms of friendship than courtship at this point. If that's not where you see this going, then you should be up-front about that and be ready to move on.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• He is your ex so you can't really confront him about that. If he brings this topic up again just tell him you're uncomfortable.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE