Why is he angry that I ignore him?

Okay so there's a boy that I had a crush on and I would always glance at him ( we didn't know each other ). Later on, I wasn't interested anymore but he kept looking at me with angry look.

Is he angry that I ignore him because he felt important or what? I'm curious haha.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Not taking rejection personally is an acquired skill. Everyone has to learn how to take rejection in stride because it is inevitable that at some point in time you will be rejected possibly in the very same way in which you rejected him. I wouldn't worry about him, he'll learn, I would instead take pride in having been the reason someone was forced to grow up a bit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• QCpress has a point. Plus guys absolutely hate being ignored in general

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE