Why is he angry that I ignore him?

Okay so there's a boy that I had a crush on and I would always glance at him ( we didn't know each other ). Later on, I wasn't interested anymore but he kept looking at me with angry look.

Is he angry that I ignore him because he felt important or what? I'm curious haha.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not taking rejection personally is an acquired skill. Everyone has to learn how to take rejection in stride because it is inevitable that at some point in time you will be rejected possibly in the very same way in which you rejected him. I wouldn't worry about him, he'll learn, I would instead take pride in having been the reason someone was forced to grow up a bit.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• QCpress has a point. Plus guys absolutely hate being ignored in general

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You did something to piss him off, I feel like the hole story isn't hear, if not i guess put yourself in the same shoes, a guy had a crush on you say you didn't have interest but you gain it after a while, you know, you liked the attentio, you seen shit he's done and liked that, you sways thought he was cute so when you get that interest he looses his, it would be like wtf man and frustrating

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is just looking at you then I wouldn't worry, sounds like a bit of a weirdo

But if he is trying to talk to you its just rude to ignore someone, not sure what the angry face is about 🤣

0|0
    0|0
  • ... if you like someone and they started to ignore you would you be happy?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Cause you quit being intrested if it was turned aroynd youd feel same way lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes