Guys, I asked the guy I've been seeing "what are we" and I really wish I didn't -- what should I do?

Anonymous
I felt like I needed to ask this guy I've been seeing for the last two months if we were on the same page -- aka "where is this going?" and I now I really wish I didn't.

Things were going a long just fine. We met on tinder two months ago, and have been hanging out regularly ever since. But a few days ago I thought, well maybe it's time to maybe see where this might be going, and if we are on the same page. I really wish I didn't ask, and just let things pan out naturally.

I asked him. He said, "I don't want to rush into anything serious, I think what we have going is great. It could turn serious one day" and then "I think labeling things too soon puts pressure on things." It was an awkward conversation overall, but I do think he was right. It is too soon to establish anything.

Now I feel silly, we had this conversation today and everything went back to normal for the rest of the day. But now, I worry, maybe this might put him off. I don't want him to feel pressured. Do I just forget this conversation and go back to going with the flow?
3