Guys, I asked the guy I've been seeing "what are we" and I really wish I didn't -- what should I do?

I felt like I needed to ask this guy I've been seeing for the last two months if we were on the same page -- aka "where is this going?" and I now I really wish I didn't.

Things were going a long just fine. We met on tinder two months ago, and have been hanging out regularly ever since. But a few days ago I thought, well maybe it's time to maybe see where this might be going, and if we are on the same page. I really wish I didn't ask, and just let things pan out naturally.

I asked him. He said, "I don't want to rush into anything serious, I think what we have going is great. It could turn serious one day" and then "I think labeling things too soon puts pressure on things." It was an awkward conversation overall, but I do think he was right. It is too soon to establish anything.

Now I feel silly, we had this conversation today and everything went back to normal for the rest of the day. But now, I worry, maybe this might put him off. I don't want him to feel pressured. Do I just forget this conversation and go back to going with the flow?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Stop worrying, what you did is exactly what you should do, no need to feel awkward and if he drops you cause of that then he ain't worth it, like you says you felt the same you got the clarity you needed

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's silly. Two months is plenty of time in my opinion. If just asking the question is enough to send him running, then that's kind of an answer in itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Dont worry. Its nothing big. If he really is the one he would give u the awnser you are looking for.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes