He told me to choose the restaurant?

He told me to choose the place so I did, which was really nice of him. And I guess he didn't like the food there but he didn't wanna tell me on our date. I didn't know he didn't like it lol, what does this mean? He likes me?>

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably let you chose so you felt happy comfortable and in control,... It's nice,... The fact he didn't like you could just be him bring polite. but I'm guessing the fact you went in a date in the first place means he does!

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he was willing to eat at a place he didn't like since you liked it. It shows that he cares enough to put your likes ahead of his own