He told me to choose the restaurant?

He told me to choose the place so I did, which was really nice of him. And I guess he didn't like the food there but he didn't wanna tell me on our date. I didn't know he didn't like it lol, what does this mean? He likes me?>

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably let you chose so you felt happy comfortable and in control,... It's nice,... The fact he didn't like you could just be him bring polite. but I'm guessing the fact you went in a date in the first place means he does!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means he was willing to eat at a place he didn't like since you liked it. It shows that he cares enough to put your likes ahead of his own

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Speaking as a man who usually has to fight with his dates to get them to pick where to eat, you did well. If he lets you pick, eats with you, and tells you later he likes you. He told you he didn't like it so he wouldn't have to lie to you

1|0
    0|0
  • Means he likes you more than he dislikes the food there

1|0
    0|0
  • Then you don't know him. Give him a chance, when it was a Vegetarian Restaurant and he is a typical meat eater, so...

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why we are going on dates to get to know him.

• Yes, but don't choose something obvious that he don't like

• I didn't know lol, he didn't tell me till we were eating at that place.

• It means he is a coward and would sire only weak offspring. I suggest that you slay him at once.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh shut up xD Go troll somewhere else.

• You could use him as a pleasure thrall if he is good with his tongue I suppose

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes