Would you date a bisexual girl?

I've heard from some people that they wouldn't date one. So guys and lgbtq+ girls, would you date someone who is bisexual?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm bi so I'm totally cool with dating a bi girl, though I'd assume that was pretty obvious :P

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• Yeah I've dated them before, people who wouldn't date them are afraid of the chances of them being left behind being higher. So of course I would, I'm not afraid of being dumped.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i am bisexual myself. Some people dont date bi people out of fear they will run to the other gender or they are just dicks who hate the lgbt community. Eithier way not really an excuse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure. As long as we both agreed to remain monogamous o wouldn't care

1|0
    0|0
  • A bisexual GIRL, not bisexual GUY. (Secretly, I think it could be fun to be around a girl with the same "Sex stuffs" as me. But straight girls are better. I would if she was the one for me, though!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind but loyalty is important cuz I don't wanna worry about other gals stealing my gal

1|0
    0|0
  • Actually it's my fantasy to have sexual relationship with a bisexual girl and make her satisfied by inviting her crush girl to have sex with us concentrating on my girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah off course, she is fine with men and i with women... so why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, as long as they were loyal to our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • So long as she's not fucking any women on the side.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would, all girls are bisexual so one freely stating they are bisexual makes no difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Only if she brought the other girl in to our sex life. Could be a fun change of pace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would. It wouldn't bother me.

1|0
    0|0
  • YES!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, nothing wron, you still love guys

1|0
    0|0
  • why not? don't have to agree on everything