Do you like to approach or be approached?

I myself prefer to be approached for personal reasons and past experiences.
  • Approach
    Vote A
  • Approached
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• 93% voted approached including myself. It is so difficult to just go up to and talk to a person nowadays. With so many thoughts of how you could mess up or how you'll be judged, most people talk themselves out of it before they even try sadly.

0|2
    0|0
    • I approached a girl once , she said i was too pushy, and i wasn't, verdict? I'll only approach girls who give me MANY CLEAR signs beforehand, that or be approached.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Approach I don't like opportunities pass me by because they couldn't make up their mind lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Approach

1|1
    0|0
  • So, do I like to do work or not do work?

The latter.

0|1
    0|0
    • One who doesn't like to approach may be scarred from past experiences so he or she prefers to be approached and don't like to force him or herself on other people then feeling bad, if you haven't noticed i'm talking about myself.

What Guys Said 2

• As a man, i have never been approached nor have i ever seen a woman approach. I've had to do the approaching bu it never goes well.

0|2
    0|0
    • Which is why i prefer to be approached :D, sorry for you anyway

• Nothing to be sorry about. I don't really care anymore. If i get a relationship great. If not, no loss.

• I like to be approached, I'm shy ass fuck. I'm afraid of rejection or making myself look like a fool.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes