Should I stay or go?

Ok so for Christmas my aunt got me the best present ever, I could move across the country to where she lives or stay with my parents at home, so I can either go and leave my boyfriend the love of my life or I can stay here with him. by the way He does not do long distance

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Young relationships are fickle. Don't worry about the love of your life just yet. See where life takes you

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it seems you have your answer already and this question is rather pointless to ask.
    You can’t call the older people giving their input retards or stupid just because they’re sharing their wisdom with you. Trust me, I thought I met the love of my life when I was 12. It didn’t work out that way.
    You MIGHT stay with him. You MIGHT not. You can’t count on that as a for sure thing. Just live in the here and now. You clearly want to stay. So just stay. Your relationship might not last but only time will tell. Just do what you feel is right.