Should I stay or go?

Ok so for Christmas my aunt got me the best present ever, I could move across the country to where she lives or stay with my parents at home, so I can either go and leave my boyfriend the love of my life or I can stay here with him. by the way He does not do long distance

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Young relationships are fickle. Don't worry about the love of your life just yet. See where life takes you

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it seems you have your answer already and this question is rather pointless to ask.
    You can’t call the older people giving their input retards or stupid just because they’re sharing their wisdom with you. Trust me, I thought I met the love of my life when I was 12. It didn’t work out that way.
    You MIGHT stay with him. You MIGHT not. You can’t count on that as a for sure thing. Just live in the here and now. You clearly want to stay. So just stay. Your relationship might not last but only time will tell. Just do what you feel is right.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• you're 13, you haven't met the love of your life yet

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I have

• Show All
    • please do message me in 15 years when you have married your current boyfriend, i'd be most delighted!

• i hope you remember this conversation when he dumps you when his balls have finally dropped and he decides he can't be bothered with your anger issues

• Ur 13, you won't stay with the boyfriend 4ever.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes I would I have a promise ring you retard

• Believe me it won't happen no matter what you think. Your clueless and inexperienced.

• Nice song by the clash

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes