Girls, How come so many girls are so interested in sex instead of being in a real relationship?

In the last few dates that I've been on there's been a lot of pressure on me to have sex with them. All I really want to a relationship first, it's so difficult to find. One night stands are easy but relationships, impossible. Why is that? I honestly thought most girls would be more interested in a solid relationship instead of hooking up. I even had my best friend's girlfriend text me last month saying that she want me. What's wrong with some girls nowadays?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Geez. Really? I wish there were more guys like you.
    The only logical reason I can come up with is that they're afraid of commitment, and they could have emotional baggage/past issues.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I must be running into a lot of those girls then. I honestly rather wait on sex if it means I get to know the person first. To me that's really sexy, it's far more attractive than throwing yourself away for just anyone.

• Show All
    • Good luck with finding one. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• I prefer relationship not only hook up or booty call

0|1
    0|0
  • Because that is what so many guys want so we gave up looking for a relationship first

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of girls get hurt but still want sex without the risk of pain again.

1|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree. All I can think of is that they must have trust issues. Which I can understand but if I was them I would still try for more than a one night stand

• Yeah. I respect their choice though. I got cheated on pretty recently but I'm only 17. No where neat giving up on something serious.

• Yeah you're good. 17 is too young to give up.

• I dunno what girls you are talking to, but most girls want a relationship and guys just want to have sex

0|1
    0|0
  • Because it's better than getting your heart ripped out of your chest and screwed over πŸ˜‡

0|1
    0|0
    • That's probably going to happen anyway. There's just too much tension between the sexes. Like I said, my best friend's girl was trying to hook up with me last month. That doesn't sound like someone who's trying not to get hurt.

• Show All
    • I completely understand that part of it. But after awhile I just want more than that.

• I completely understand

• I'm the opposite... I care more about finding a real relationship. Sex comes after marriage

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know cause I probably wouldn't have sex on a first date just not who I am. Id prefer to learn about the person sitting across from me and feel a connection rather than well Yea πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Not this chick

0|1
    0|0
  • we have a lot of problems and need distractions

0|1
    0|0
  • You gotta find the right girls. A woman who can respect herself

0|1
    0|0
  • It’s the trend these days