Girls, How come so many girls are so interested in sex instead of being in a real relationship?

In the last few dates that I've been on there's been a lot of pressure on me to have sex with them. All I really want to a relationship first, it's so difficult to find. One night stands are easy but relationships, impossible. Why is that? I honestly thought most girls would be more interested in a solid relationship instead of hooking up. I even had my best friend's girlfriend text me last month saying that she want me. What's wrong with some girls nowadays?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Geez. Really? I wish there were more guys like you.
    The only logical reason I can come up with is that they're afraid of commitment, and they could have emotional baggage/past issues.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I must be running into a lot of those girls then. I honestly rather wait on sex if it means I get to know the person first. To me that's really sexy, it's far more attractive than throwing yourself away for just anyone.

• Good luck with finding one. :)