Can a girl ask a guy out?

Guys,
Is it intimidating to you when a girl asks you out? Is it a turn off or a turn on? I know this guy and we went out to coffee and I would really like to go out again but I am tired of waiting for him to ask me. Can I just ask him? Or is that desperate or something?
Sincerely,
Awkward girl

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking go for it, ask him out, there's nothing wrong with that. I like asking people out, and I like getting asked out, stop worrying about gender roles and do what feels right

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can. In fact, some guys may be to shy to do it, or will like your initiative.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I happen to like when a girl asks me out. It gets tiresome for us as well, always being the one to initiate everything. It's nice, to know that someone is interested in you enough to risk rejection.

1|1
    0|0
  • In my personal opinion, it's absolutely the best when girls take initiative in conversation and asking out. If a guy says no when you ask them out, it's not because its bad that you ask them out, but it's most likely because they just don't see that way or like that and you shouldn't feel bad about that at all. The trend where guys have to start everything is getting old, and most guys are already shy, help put and ask em out. It's absolutely the best feeling ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing wrong about asking a guy out! Maybe he is to shy to ask you, some people desperately want to but can't, it's normal. I would definitely give it a try

0|0
    0|0
  • lol i wait my whole life to someone who will ask me to go out hhhaha, i just found stupid that i should ask girl to go out because if she answer with no i would be probably embarrassed for my whole life xdddd

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much, I don't mind when a girl asks me out, as I have no problem with that, even if I am intimidated a little bit. Anyways, be who you are. Just do not care what others think of you. Never doubt yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's always a turn on, I prefer a girl with confidence. Why should it always be the guys responsibility? Especially when it's open season on sexual harassment claims.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a girl can ask a guy out, it's not a turn off at all 😎

0|1
    0|0
  • id prefer it cause I can't tell when I hit it off with a girl. I feel most guys make it obvious how they feel

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I think it's fine. I can probably guarantee that he is sat there thinking the same thing you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • We won't be intimidated at all! Do it all cute and shy-like. You'll make his heart melt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I prefer it just cause I'm shy. lol so there I'd nothing wrong with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It shows that u like them rather than them having to guess if u like them or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Some might see it as desperate but my current girlfriend asked me out and it was sweet.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends from one guy to an other, personally it turn me on af.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, depends, beta males have fear when a girl ask him for out, try, or try with indirectlys

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes she can. There's no law that says she can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually really nice if a girl does this

0|1
    0|0
  • Go ahead!

0|0
    0|0
  • I find it attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure you can. There's nothing wrong with that