Can a girl ask a guy out?

Guys,
Is it intimidating to you when a girl asks you out? Is it a turn off or a turn on? I know this guy and we went out to coffee and I would really like to go out again but I am tired of waiting for him to ask me. Can I just ask him? Or is that desperate or something?
Sincerely,
Awkward girl

328

Most Helpful Guy

• Fucking go for it, ask him out, there's nothing wrong with that. I like asking people out, and I like getting asked out, stop worrying about gender roles and do what feels right

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course you can. In fact, some guys may be to shy to do it, or will like your initiative.