What do you guys think? Christmas text is still confusing me?

Would you text a girl merry Christmas if you didn’t like her more than friends? Let me elaborate. 2 weeks prior we texted a lot, mostly sexual in nature, but I voiced my concern with how he felt about me. He said he didn’t know. We didn’t text as much since I voiced this, but then his Christmas message surprised me. He wanted to wish my daughter and I a merry Christmas and hope we had a good nite. Then no contact really afterwards.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the concern with how he felt about you? That's kind of key here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well we have known each other for a few years, but only recently started talking again. So I felt I could ask. I dunno it’s probably me being insecure since I’ve liked him this whole time

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• You changed the rules, and he's trying to adapt. Have a talk with him and make it perfectly clear what you want and need. Give him some time to consider what he wants to do with that information. In the meantime, initiate the occasional conversation, so he knows you're interested. Otherwise, he may misconstrue the conversation as a way of brushing him off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't, but I know a bunch of people who send merry Christmas and wishes for good luck at New year to all their friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • i did it with new years, she didn't reply. i sent one again, and this time she replied (they both said, around the same thing, but not exactly)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes