What do you guys think? Christmas text is still confusing me?

Would you text a girl merry Christmas if you didn’t like her more than friends? Let me elaborate. 2 weeks prior we texted a lot, mostly sexual in nature, but I voiced my concern with how he felt about me. He said he didn’t know. We didn’t text as much since I voiced this, but then his Christmas message surprised me. He wanted to wish my daughter and I a merry Christmas and hope we had a good nite. Then no contact really afterwards.

04

Most Helpful Guy

• What was the concern with how he felt about you? That's kind of key here.

• Well we have known each other for a few years, but only recently started talking again. So I felt I could ask. I dunno it’s probably me being insecure since I’ve liked him this whole time