Guys, what are your standards?

I was told guys have lower standards than girls, but I disagree. So let's see 😁 !
It can be physical, psychological, moral, sexual, whatever floats your boat my dudes.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Let's see physical when we meet must be fit but after we get to dating weight wouldn't be an issue as we would love each other, moral must value me and my beliefs even if she doesn't believe just equal support, sexual must be open to all of things like a lot of fucking things

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I think standards is a word that gets used a lot but what people really mean is preference. For me I'm not into bigger girls, but another guy is. It's not about my or his standard, it's just each of our preferences. There is nothing wrong with bigger girls, they just aren't what I'm into. Same the other way around for the other guy. We like what we like.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls that have good personality that's the main thing and I'm a but guy gotta have a nice but and I love eyes hair and her smell but most important is how well she can mesh to you and your intrests

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I usually like a girl who's goofy and likes me for who I am. I'd prefer if they were for or skinny and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly a good personality but she has to be attractive as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby thick, kind, mentally stable

0|0
    0|0
  • I have standards, no butter faces or chubby chicks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes