How do I show him that I want a relationship with him without directly asking him?

I want him to be the one that asks the question but how do I show him that I’m ready for something more serious? Like we’ve only known eachother for a month and I wanna take things slow but my feelings are developing for him at full speed and I know he feels the same way about me as well but isn’t stepping up and saying anything

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do hints.

Men don't pick up on hints.

Grow up and be honest. If you're right and he feels the same way it won't take more then saying "hey, I'd say yes if you asked me out you know?".

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The infamous "What are we?" Or "What am I to you" lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE