For the women only please?

If you felt brave enough to make the first move, what would your pick up line be?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm planning on telling my crush I like him in person when I see him next. I'm going to tell my friends to leave the room, they know I'm doing it. I'm gonna say his name, look him in the eyes, and straight up tell him "I like you". After that, it's up to him. Keep in mind I'm thirteen so my approach will probably be different than someone your age's approach.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• You can lock questions so only one gender can answer.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't know how I'm pretty new, but much appreciated bro

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Hey give me your car keys cause you're driving me crazy 🤣

0|1
    0|0
  • I have made the first move in everyone of my relationships.

Don't use pick up lines, they are taky, just be yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • I often do make the first move, I'm known to always be the initiator. I don't do that cheap stuff like pick up lines. I normally just try to get close to someone if I like them. Get to know them personally. Normally if they feel the same they will do the same. I normally will start off initiating conversations and trying to get to know them better. It probably becomes really obvious that I like them after a while without even having to say anything. If I can tell they are feeling me to, I'll start to get flirtatious like reaching out and touching them slightly bushing my finger against their hand, I've even go so far as to sit on someone's lap before to make it crystal clear. That was when I was sure they liked me but hadn't said anything. Finally I'll just come out with it and ask. But that's normally after I've figured out. I have also jumped the gun and told someone I liked them but being that hasty has pretty much always got me shot down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have made the first move. I straight up told the dude I liked him. We dated and I didn’t like him anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm desperate and lonely... love me?

0|0
    0|0
    • That's legit my answer by the way, cause id feel such an idiot... id have to lead with a more embarrassing line to counteract 😂

• Lmao that's how I am, I'd probably be awkwardly funny lol

• I wouldn't have one... I'm too shy lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Even if you seen someone and it was love at first sight, you would think of something to say? Or bump into him or anythinh?

• Show All
    • Lol okay that's better, your are really shy lol

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes