Is it wrong that sometimes I feel black women aren't good enough for black men?

I feel this way when I see more and more black men including my brother, with white women and women of other ethnicities. It just makes me feel like they dont like us anymore.
Alright, I think a lot of you are taking this question in the wrong direction. Using it as an excuse to attack me and whatever mindset you THINK I have or generalizing black women. I do not care if a black guy wants to date a white girl. like I said my brother is dating one. They have a great relationship and she's a great person.
It's not like I've never dated outside my race as well, but black guys have always been a top preference for more than the reason that I'm black too. So, I'm asking this because due to the high rates of black male and white female relationships that seem more common than black woman white male ones, it made me want some feedback on this. Mostly from black guys if I could help it. I understand preference is a major key, but that an obvious answer.

721

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE