Is it wrong that sometimes I feel black women aren't good enough for black men?

I feel this way when I see more and more black men including my brother, with white women and women of other ethnicities. It just makes me feel like they dont like us anymore.
Updates:
Alright, I think a lot of you are taking this question in the wrong direction. Using it as an excuse to attack me and whatever mindset you THINK I have or generalizing black women. I do not care if a black guy wants to date a white girl. like I said my brother is dating one. They have a great relationship and she's a great person.
It's not like I've never dated outside my race as well, but black guys have always been a top preference for more than the reason that I'm black too. So, I'm asking this because due to the high rates of black male and white female relationships that seem more common than black woman white male ones, it made me want some feedback on this. Mostly from black guys if I could help it. I understand preference is a major key, but that an obvious answer.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 21

• They don't. Black women are often crass, self-centered, and feel entitled. Mostly, though, that's a cultural thing, not a racial one. Many are also kind, loving, and self-sacrificing. Those, are usually married.

0|2
    4|0
  • Black men dating white women isn't a result of black women not being good enough, But simply dating preferences. Some men simply aren't physically atracted to black women, just as some men aren't atracted to white women.

0|0
    0|1
    • Its much bigger than dating preferences. In some cases

• Of course, but the choice of friends shouldn't be based completely within ones own race. Black men hanging out or dating white people isn't because of any fault of black women all women are different race has little affect. They most likely aren't hanging out with them because they are white. But because they enjoy them as people

• I think it's personal. It kind of world according to your preference as well. If there's anything I've learned in my life, it's not to take family to heart, though that's who you're generally bound to trust. in my opinion it's not about race. Either they were never treated well enough to have a positive memory of black women or they probably have a different preference. Try not to get discouraged. You'll meet that guy that'll make you look back on this question and laugh lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really know how to comment here other than I never understood why some black guys will always date super fat White Chicks and I just don't get it when there are some bangin hot ass black girls out there. Like hot bodies and they go for the XL's maybe I just don't know about a heavy girl cuz I've never been with one but.

0|0
    0|0
    • I see that and i see them date really pretty fit ones too

• I didn't say that they didn't but I do see the fat ones more often.

• Ooooh okay, i see that more with foreign black men rather American black men

• Perhaps they no longer feel worthy of beautiful black girls ;P If that's not what's going on weellll... they're idiots.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you need some affirmative action in bed.

0|0
    1|0
  • You shouldn't feel that way. The black men doing this shit are traitors to their race and willing to commit ethnocide against it. This race mixing crap is being pushed on people by globalists who don't want race to exist. It goes all the way back to Stalin and his "Ideal Soviet citizen". A mixed up mongrel of every conceivable race , loyal to no race or culture except communism.
    It's no coincidence that you look at TV shows and see mostly mixed race couples this is being fed to young people on purpose. They like to hate on whites as if a black man is really doing something if he can get a white woman. It's being pushed as some kind of revenge. What they don't talk about is the children while not white, aren't black either and both races get melted down into the communist forge to create their global super state.

0|0
    2|2
    • I have to do some more research but I have heard a lot about this before

• I'm glad the word is spreading. Mostly its white people you see talking about this stuff because we're the main targets of it right now. These commies want to get rid of western civilization because it's in their way. Western civilization is mostly made up of white people. This is why you see all the anti white stuff talking about our DNA being an abomination etc. It's why you see white people starting to get nasty , marching with torches giving Nazi salutes, etc. They're starting to wake up to what's being done. If you want some good material to start with here's a link. It really pissed meoff to see you feeling like this and it's these bastards fault. War is coming to Europe soon. We'll make them pay.
      https://tinyurl. com/y8y2a3js

• White girls want them for their dick nothing else.
    Dont you worry girl in the end when it comes to their satisfactio n and family they will automatically be driven towards black.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't ever feel that way.

I'm black and I love black women.

Well i'm mixed but I wouldn't say there's a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I dont find as many back women attractive not color of skin but simply sexual attraction I wish i could lower my standards but its not that simple for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Just maybe they do enjoy the lifestyle of white women

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on you. But if you decide it for all you are wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a white man I know exactly how you feel. I don't think there's anything wrong with interracial relationships per se. I just don't think it's for me. And maybe I'm wrong but I feel like black guys think of a white girlfriend as a trophy. And then I see a white guy with a black girl and I think that he's just beat. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks it or would admit it but in my opinion black people are just tougher than white people. Whatever I see a white person was a black person I feel like they're being preyed upon. Is that a screwed-up opinion? I don't mean it in a bad way I just think y'all are tougher than us

0|0
    0|0
    • I know you dont mean it but, It is kinda screwed up with the way you put it... thinking that way contributes many negative stereotypes we have to fight in our daily lives. Maybe we are tougher but you shouldn’t think of us at predators

• Show All
    • Ohhhhh 😂 I was a bit confused there

• I just wanted to get that straight. I meant to say coddle everyone! Coddle!😬😕 you take care sweet lady and I hope to see you start that group

• Technically that is racist, but I don't really judge others opinions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Please explain to me how its racist

• Show All
    • This post is about black men and white women because Im a black woman thats into black men. I dont care if white men want to date black women. Thats besides the point lol. And im not saying black men can't date white women and that I hate it

• Does love care what race you are?

0|0
    1|1
    • Thats not my point

• Dont turn the topic into that. I just wondering if black men still like black women. Why? Because I like black men. I’m into other races of guys too and have engaged with them but black men is just my top preference

• No many black women have made themselves unwanted.

0|0
    1|0
    • What is that suppose to mean?

• Show All
    • Your attitude proves my point. How dare I say that to a black queen lol. You wanted an answer so I gave you one. This is the main reason black men don't date black women, sorry if you can't handle the truth. I dont pin that stereotype on all black women but most are like that.

• Thats your opinion and I accept that.

• I blame rap music.

0|1
    2|0
  • For some reason it seem to be black women and Asian men who feel this way. Many Asian men feel they aren't good enough for Asian women because many Asian women wanna date white men while many Asian men wanna stick to their own race. So maybe date an Asian man? lol

It's not wrong for you to have these feelings and doubts. In one hand people have the right to prefer and date any race they wish. However, if you see this trend it's only natural for you to feel that way if you rather date your own race. It doesn't make you a bad person. Try to meet black men who have the same feelings you do, who want to keep their race in their dating circle, there are tons of people out there who prefer to date their own race and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm aware of the black man white woman stereotype but don't let that affect you. Most black men statistically marry/date their own race.

1|0
    1|0
    • Your response make perfect sense. Im not limiting myself to just black men by the way.

• Show All
    • Oh dear 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

• I like Asian men, never been with one though. I’d be willing to chance it

• yes, very

0|0
    0|0
    • Explain?

• Show All
    • just sayin'

• Not making sense lol but okayy

• I’m black and I hate dating black girls they over hype everything and I’m generally not attracted to that type of personality

0|0
    0|0
    • Again, its not fair to pin that all black women... anyway, carry on

• Show All
    • Im not there, you're not here

• Yeah sorry if I’m not any help

• More from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• Why does it matter who they date? I will never understand people who have this weird mentality towards dating and race. You don't feel good enough for black men because you're insecure, not because you're a black woman, don't group us together. Stop feeling threatened and putting so much emphasis on race, just focus on individuality.

0|0
    2|1
  • I like different race ALL races but I loveeeeee an accent! So why can't black men? opposites attract sometimes. Some black men have No attraction to a white woman. I don't care attractive is attractive.

1|0
    0|1
    • I didn't say they can't. I like all races too. I love Italian and Spanish men💕. But I dont want my point to be miss and I feel like its being misguided.

• Show All
    • People are thinking that Im against this them wanting to date outside their race. I was hoping to hear from more black guys answering than what I've got to how they feel towards black women and dating. If they like white women and other races, thats fine with me. I do too, I just have a top preference of black guys.

• Most of them don't. Find a good guy of any race that will value you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know where you were going with this question or how you thought you'd get anything but a negative response.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is wrong.

0|0
    1|0
    • Thankfully after this question has been up for sometime, I’ve gotten the answers I needed

• I think that black women are great! Black guys are great too, though. I see no reason why they should prefer other women. I do hear that due to cultural origins there's a lot of violence, which black men may not enjoy, but I am not from that bubble and cannot say with certainty. I'm sure there's lots of black guys who love black women! Don't lose hope!

1|0
    0|0
    • Wow ones of the few positive opinions on here, thanks.

• What people don’t know is Im dating a black guy right now, this question was still something on my mind.

Recommended myTakes