Anyone have an Internet dating success story?

My boyfriend and I met on POF and we click super well just wondering if anyone had a success story?

17

Most Helpful Guys

• I know a woman who met a guy playing an online game. They now live with each other and are married.

• I did the online dating thing for a while. To moderate success. I still have a profile on okcupid but mostly just use it to fuck with catfish. But, my brother and his wife met online. They have been together for 6 years now. Married for almost 4 and have two beautiful kids.

• That's exciting to hear for your brother. I hope things work out for you

• Oh, yeah. I’m engaged now. Met her in real life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met this really nice guy a couple days ago in POF but so far we haven't met in real life. I really hope it works out