Anyone have an Internet dating success story?

My boyfriend and I met on POF and we click super well just wondering if anyone had a success story?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I know a woman who met a guy playing an online game. They now live with each other and are married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did the online dating thing for a while. To moderate success. I still have a profile on okcupid but mostly just use it to fuck with catfish. But, my brother and his wife met online. They have been together for 6 years now. Married for almost 4 and have two beautiful kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's exciting to hear for your brother. I hope things work out for you

• Oh, yeah. I’m engaged now. Met her in real life.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met this really nice guy a couple days ago in POF but so far we haven't met in real life. I really hope it works out

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Well if asked around girls are just dating online guys. They are only "online dating" one guy and won't consider a date with a guy if one asks her out. So far 3 of my female friends are exclusively dating guys long distance online who they have never met.
    Its quite sad.
    On the other hand so far 2 of my friends have met great matches online and they have been consistently dating in person for a year. Still its a numbers game to find someone who you really connect with regardless.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea, all 3 of my gfs were from online apps and all in all they were decent people - none of the gold diggers and other scum you hear about. My last girlfriend was a bit too clingy though which is why I left

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope online dating does not work.

The quality of people there is just horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mine have all been shit so far

0|1
    0|0
  • Not yet but still working on it, I have met some but nothing panned out yet, how long have you been together?

0|1
    0|0
    • A couple months but we've spent everyday together and still can't get enough

• Every day? wow that’s hard to do , I guess you really are meant for each other

• Well he's also a marine and has to go back soon so we were trying to spend as much time together as we can. I've also never felt a stronger connection with anyone else

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes