Why do most guys hate black women?

I'm black and I'm sick and tired of people using negative stereotypes against us! No other race of women have it as hard as black women. There should be more groups for black women to unite and uplift themselves. Why group the bad apples with the good ones? When a black woman fucks up, you blame every single black woman on this planet for it. We are all individual people, stop grouping all black women into a lump. There are fat black women, skinny ones, smart ones, quite ones, loud ones etc.

831

Most Helpful Guy

• Amen amen and amen! I believe black women do have it harder than any other race. Personally, I think black people are tougher than most any other race in general. It's just as some are tougher in a good way and some in a bad way. I guess I've never dated a black woman because I feel inside that culturally I'm not tough enough to handle it. I know Sissy don't get me wrong I just don't want to be that tough all the time. I think you should be the one to start that group you're talking about. Maybe it's your purpose to bring black women together. To bring them self-esteem self respect and confidence. Wouldn't it be nice to know that that is your purpose? Judging by the passion did you speak about it with I think it might be your purpose. God bless