Why do most guys hate black women?

I'm black and I'm sick and tired of people using negative stereotypes against us! No other race of women have it as hard as black women. There should be more groups for black women to unite and uplift themselves. Why group the bad apples with the good ones? When a black woman fucks up, you blame every single black woman on this planet for it. We are all individual people, stop grouping all black women into a lump. There are fat black women, skinny ones, smart ones, quite ones, loud ones etc.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Amen amen and amen! I believe black women do have it harder than any other race. Personally, I think black people are tougher than most any other race in general. It's just as some are tougher in a good way and some in a bad way. I guess I've never dated a black woman because I feel inside that culturally I'm not tough enough to handle it. I know Sissy don't get me wrong I just don't want to be that tough all the time. I think you should be the one to start that group you're talking about. Maybe it's your purpose to bring black women together. To bring them self-esteem self respect and confidence. Wouldn't it be nice to know that that is your purpose? Judging by the passion did you speak about it with I think it might be your purpose. God bless

1|0
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• No other race of women have it as hard as a black woman? Really? You should try being a woman in Iran, Pakistan, Syria, Chad or Yemen and you would see hard. I didn't think men hate black women at all, not that I have seen.

1|2
    2|0
    • Don't try to twist what I'm saying. Most men do not like us and use any excuse under the sun to justify it.

• I went to community college where it was about 98... thousand percent black, and then me. Pretty much meant I either dated black girls or became celibate. So guess what I did?

Now I can tell you this. I still have black friends. MALE ones. The reason you may think what you think, that everyone hates black women, is because while they don't hate them, dating is an investment for men. Friendship, not so much. Either friends work or they don't. But dating is time, effort and energy, and anyone with half a brain cell rolling around their head wants a decent ROI for his investment.

That said, black women have been, by FAR, the most entitled, full of themselves, apt to go full banana sandwich butt fuck bonkers over jack diddly shit, out of any one race.

Think of it like Chris Rock said... there's black people, and then there's... yep. Trouble is, it seems, in America at least, that there's a lot bigger number of them than there are cracker ass white trash dumbass white cunts.

But there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep working what you got, and damn the rest of the herd. Don't concern yourselves with the opinions your lessers. Fuck em. You do you. A woman who is even half of what should be minimum standard will stand head and shoulders above 99% of the trash in America, regardless of race.

It's pretty simple. Don't be fat, do be pleasant and loyal. THAT'S IT. That's all it takes to be top 1% among women here. You do that, you're not black, you're golden.

0|0
    0|0
  • See that right there, "groups of black women to unite and uplift themselves" just let it be "group of women".
    Men like what they like, you're probably just going after the wrong guys.
    There all types of women, we'll group you regardless, race is only there so we know what language you're gonna cuss us out in when we piss you off.

0|1
    3|0
  • I don't like most black women I see or meet but i'm not sure how true that would remain if I lived in a majority black society. I feel a strong attraction to some, but the ones who embody the stereotypes are annoying as fuck & I want to leave when they're around. I always give everyone I meet a chance though, its just bullshit to think you know anything real about someone from the moment you see them.

0|2
    1|0
  • Uh oh... how's that victim mentality workin' for ya there?
    News flash... The only one grouping is YOU!!

0|5
    5|0
    • Yeah I think it definitely is a victim mentality thing going on here, she probably the person she's describing and demanding people to treat her like a goddess just cause she's woman. Guys can't have standards anymore I guess... Maybe she's rude to people.

• @lacorine197 I absolutely love it when people automatically assume.

• No honey people have heard blacks say all whites are supremacists, are racist to all blacks, I have many black friends and many are women, I don't like black women who play the race card, do drugs, talk getting talk, dress weird ether do the black women I know. Time to hang out with good people all around.

0|2
    2|1
  • Now let’s all be victims. I date who I am attracted to which generally happens to be white and Hispanic females.
    However I automatically lose any respect for women who voted for Obama. And black women overwhelmingly did. So it’s more of a cultural issue not a racial issue.

0|0
    3|0
    • And I am sure you voted for trump so I believe everyone should hate you

• I find black girls to be more shallow than other races. they mostly wanna fuck and get a guy with money.

0|0
    7|1
  • White men like white women because they look like themselves and their parents same goes for black men.

0|1
    1|0
  • Hate is a pretty strong word. I think it's more of a matter of preferences. Personally, I'm just not into most black women's style or appearance. I don't like cornrows or hair weaves, and even though I know that black women just have that natural kink in their hair, I was just never attracted to that. On top of that, I've never been into loud clothes, or funk, or rap. And then there's 'In your face' attitude that makes me want to go somewhere else.

Even if I got involved with a black woman who was educated, quiet, polite, and looked the way I wanted her to look, there's that whole interracial thing where her family won't like me, my family won't like her, etc. The whole issue isn't so much hate, but just something I'd rather avoid.

0|1
    4|0
    • So you're a weak man, if you can't stand by a woman you are attracted to. Women need a strong man anyways.

• Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I don't know that most guys "hate" black women. But aside from that, as another black young adult, I agree with everything else you said.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think black women have it hard, I think any race of any women have it equally hard. You don’t know what the women across the world are going through so don’t say they have it easy, for all you know their lives could be 100x worse.

And it depends on the men. Someone like black and some don’t, it certainly doesn’t mean they hate us.

0|1
    2|0
  • I don't know but people like that can stay the hell away from me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Then love black man in exchange. Y do u want to fuck those who don't want u coz of ur skin colour...

0|0
    0|0
  • We are too emotional. Too much estrogen. If they don't want you then you don't want to date them.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're racist.

3|0
    0|0
  • Okay I get u. Black girls are the least preferred race but doesn't mean most of them aren't loved.

I've had plenty of guys hit on me (i don't mean to sound so full of myself) and 80% of them were black. My current partner right now is actually white.

Maybe move somewhere else. I don't know where you're from but even when I travelled I had people hit on me in the countries I've been to and the current country I'm in.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are racist.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes