What would you do if you couldn't meet girlfriend's father?

Met my boyfriend's family, I feel like things are starting to get serious. He's met my brother and sooner or later he's going to want to meet my parents. I want him to, well my mom at least, she's going to love him! However, my dad will not approve because he is not the same religion as him... my dad wants me to marry a Muslim man. It's not going to happen, but I don't want to introduce him to any boyfriend's until I'm engaged and he is the one I'm going to marry. I haven't told my boyfriend yet, we've been dating for 4 months... I don't know how he'll react

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• lol no guy wants to meet the parents that I can assure you, and 4 months is a pretty short time in my opinion.
    two things you can do one, just don't introduce him unless he asked or two tell him straight, if he's the "one" then he'll work through it.

1|0
    0|0
    • True lol but he's the one that invited me to his family party and I feel like if my family has a party, he might wonder why he doesn't get an invite.

• Show All
    • Hmm I like that answer! Thanks

• welcome. good luck 🤞🏾

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him so he won't be disappointed later

1|0
    0|0
    • I want to but don't know how :/ I hope he understands and doesn't think it means I don't want to be serious with him

Recommended myTakes