How do I ask her out?

I like this girl and she likes me. I never thought she would like me back so I was never prepared to ask her out. Is it ok to do it over text or would doing it in person be better? School doesn't start for another 2 weeks but I live really close to her so would asking her out now be better or waiting till I see her in person?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, typically I think girls really appreciate when it’s in person, and it shows your brave and that you are really interested. But if you are eager to ask her now, you can also message her or call her and ask her out. Either way she will be thrilled probably if she likes you. But if it were me, I would be more flattered if it was in person

Most Helpful Guy

• Brother never do it over a text.
    Doing it in person gives it a personal touch.
    If you want to do it over the phone then make sure that you are talking to her through out the day and then casually slip it in your conversation