Why do guys react like this when a guy hits a girl?

A girl at work showed up with two black eyes and a bruise on her chin. It turns out her ex hit her. A lot of the guys at work got really mad about it. Does this only happen if they care about the girl who got hit or would they care if it was a stranger? This girl is really close friends with all the guys at work

020

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they lack the ability to think clear. They instantly think like 'Wtf whos that sonofabitch' 'How could he hit you! But they don't ask themselves why she got beat up... Maybe she tried to kill the guy? Mybe she stole something valuable from him? Tried to ruin her ex life with his new gf?

• No. She's a small girl. 4'11. don't blame the victim. She's not even physically capable of hurting anyone.

• I guess our feelings are mutual but I'll end it on that, have a good day ma'am.

• XD whatever...