He won’t take me back to his place?

Me and this guy talked about four months ago. We on a couple of dates, got very close then some things happened and he said he needed more time and he wasn’t ready for it go further. So we stopped talked for about four months. Four months later we started talking again and now are boyfriend and girlfriend. Things are going great! Better than I have ever had and felt. We live an hour apart. He drives to me a couple of times and has been to my house. Im going to him next week and i brought up his house and he doesn't want us going there. I am not sure why and didn't ask. He said he would figure out something for us to do. When we first talked he didn't want to take me back to his place either. he's always asking me to spend the night so i dont understand why it would be a problem going back to his place. Any ideas?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You might be the other woman. Him needing some time may be him trying to smoothes things out with his wife/girlfriend. Or he could be living with his parents or family member. Or he could just be sharing a place with someone and he doesn't have any privacy. Or his place could just be dirty and messy. Either way, it is slightly suspicious knowing him and dating him for so long without ever being at his place. You can just ask him why you never have been over to his place. See what his answer is.

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably has a family. You may be a side chick. Or he doesn't have his own place might live at home with mom. So just ask but i feel like he's being shady. Eight to 12 months is a long time for you not to know where he lives... four months is a long time for you not to know. Especially if you have established a relationship.