What's something you hate that Most girls do?

Like What's something you absolutely hate that literally most girls do or something you just hate in general a girl does.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• From a guys stand point, when a woman says nothing is wrong when something is clearly is wrong. If I continue to dog to find out what's wrong, I get yelled at. If I accept their answer of nothing is wrong and leave it alone, I get yelled at still.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• when arguing they'll all of a sudden bring something up from the past that has nothing to do with the current argument just so they can win! that is the biggest pain!

0|1
    0|0
  • Saying “nothing” is wrong when there is obviously something wrong.

0|4
    0|0
  • Twisting the words that come out of your mouth and leaving the toilet seat down.

Testing you all the time to see how much you love them, what you will do for them etc. Its an never ending test.

0|0
    0|0
  • When a girl acts slutty or bitchy around every guy they see. That's a major turn off for me, but also when a girl wears extremely revealing clothing which attracts a major audience , its a major turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • (1) Sc filters
    (2) Duckfaces
    (3) Too many selfies
    (4) Talking about stupid mindless shit (common)

0|0
    0|0
  • Sing/dance loudly and conspicuously along with shitty pop music when I would rather just be having a chill time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Break hearts! That's what y'all do that irritates me most...

0|0
    0|0
  • Saying that something doesn't matter, even though you both know it does...

0|0
    0|0
  • They wait for the guy to ask them. Why can't they ask you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking on their cell phones a lot and texting

0|2
    0|0
  • use the word slut or empower it when other use it

0|0
    0|0
  • Talking about k-pop during class

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's a liberal skunt, Exist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snoop.

0|0
    1|0
    • Why would someone downvote this? lol

• If you try to find a solution for her problems because she has asked for help and then get jelled down

0|0
    0|0
  • Gossip

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes