What is happening?

So, I’ve been in a serious relationship for three months now. However, there was a guy I used to like and as soon as I started dating my current boyfriend he told me he liked me and that he wanted to kiss me. Of course I didn’t let him. But this guy has been my really close friend, I couldn’t just cut him off. He is now currently dating someone as well. However, I find myself thinking about him all the time. And wanting to kiss him. I’m really confused because I love my boyfriend, I don't know I just need a logical explanation for my feelings I guess.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• We are all allowed our fantasies. No harm in thinking it,... The only harm is when it crosses that line and becomes physical. Give it time and see if the thoughts fade or get stronger. If they get worse, try talking to your guy friend.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Leave your current boyfriend. He doesn't deserve it

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Stay with your boyfriend if you love him and things are going great both ways. I don't think you want to screw your relationship up due to a guy you used to like. He'd dating someone else now and I think you should respect that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ur still young n u can't control ur emotions, don't hurt anyone tho

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes