Is it true that ALL guys just want a skinny girl that looks like this?

Do guys like bigger girls? TO DATE.

625

Most Helpful Guy

• No she's very attractive tho guys like variety of girls most of the time you just gotta have a nice shape you can be on the thick side and still be attractive curvy bigg butt big breast nice slim waist in your good everything on you can be fat except you're stomach and waist and you could have nice shape if its toned but big

• Small waist and big ass and thighs is unrealistic lol. Just saying.

• No its not its pretty common in black girls at my job we have a supervisor who is slimmer in the waist area but big in the thigh and butt area I mean her butt is huge lol but she's not fat lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys just want a healthy partner tbh I did a poll i think of this. Some men like heavy/obese women. SOme like the fery athletic kind and some like the skinnier side. BUt majority just want a healthy partner

• I'll have to take a look at your poll, thank you for your feedback <3