Is it true that ALL guys just want a skinny girl that looks like this?

Is it true that ALL guys just want a skinny girl that looks like this?
Do guys like bigger girls? TO DATE.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No she's very attractive tho guys like variety of girls most of the time you just gotta have a nice shape you can be on the thick side and still be attractive curvy bigg butt big breast nice slim waist in your good everything on you can be fat except you're stomach and waist and you could have nice shape if its toned but big

1|0
    0|0
    • Small waist and big ass and thighs is unrealistic lol. Just saying.

• No its not its pretty common in black girls at my job we have a supervisor who is slimmer in the waist area but big in the thigh and butt area I mean her butt is huge lol but she's not fat lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys just want a healthy partner tbh I did a poll i think of this. Some men like heavy/obese women. SOme like the fery athletic kind and some like the skinnier side. BUt majority just want a healthy partner

1|1
    0|0
    • I'll have to take a look at your poll, thank you for your feedback <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• No not at all! Obviously she is sexy... But then so are a lot of larger girls. I think the pic is an image that's sold so many guys are automatically attracted to it, and girls feel they have to compare, but beauty really isn't about waste size to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's very attractive, wouldn't be surprised if 90% of males are attracted to her. Some guys strictly find chubby or bigger attractive, and some dont find it attractive at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Her face isn't even that great, in my opinion. xD Her body is nice, yes -- but a wide variety of different body types are attractive as long as the girls are physically healthy. Don't worry. ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer girl of normal proportion but i will date a big girl if she's the one for me,
    Lately I've been hanging out (on the net) with this single mother whose body would be considered quite big (i was being kind), sometimes i did have thought like dating her... Just a thought tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that's true at all! At least not for me :P I find the biggest thing that wins me over going purely by appearances is a genuine, warm smile :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy we're all different even though you women say we're all the same we have different tastes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not true. I happen to like bigger girls. So long as they aren't obese, I find them attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • No all guys want a skinny girl. Some guys like fat girls. I wouldn't consider the woman in the picture skinny. I would consider that woman in the picture to be average

0|0
    0|0
    • You think her body is average body? LMFAOO

• Yup, average. Not as in "average" as in the number of women that size.. but as in there is underweight, average, overweight, and obese classifications. She is average.

• No not all guys, beautiful people come in many shapes and sizes

1|0
    0|0
  • No, she looks mean. And I don't like blondes. I like girls that are healthy, not skinny.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• It's not tru. Some do obviously but many men like thicker girl. I would have never had boyfriends otherise ^^

1|1
    0|0
  • That is not true in my opinion. Many men prefer meat on bones.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like fit woman not a skinny girl and I like big women.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not true. Everybody has a different taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind taking her home to my boyfriend & gfs.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes