If a girl delays text messages?

So this particular girl takes exactly 15 minutes to text back. I know she's delaying the response on purpose. It's really obvious because the same amount of time, almost every time.

-
Is this a tactic used when you don't really like a guy or does it mean you really like him? In between?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Are her responses short and blunt? or lengthy and informative?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When i first met her, they were usually sentences. She even asked me about where i'm from. Now, she texts whole sentences sometimes, and then at other times its like 2-3 words.

But she takes nearly the exact same time between texts. If we text another day, she might take ~20 minutes each time. Not much shorter, not much longer. When i text her its usually me just outright asking her out, and then i get a response. When we used to text to hold conversations, the texts would not be short.

• Yeah, she's not interested man :(

• Thank you for MH