If a girl delays text messages?

So this particular girl takes exactly 15 minutes to text back. I know she's delaying the response on purpose. It's really obvious because the same amount of time, almost every time.

-
Is this a tactic used when you don't really like a guy or does it mean you really like him? In between?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends. Are her responses short and blunt? or lengthy and informative?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • When i first met her, they were usually sentences. She even asked me about where i'm from. Now, she texts whole sentences sometimes, and then at other times its like 2-3 words.

But she takes nearly the exact same time between texts. If we text another day, she might take ~20 minutes each time. Not much shorter, not much longer. When i text her its usually me just outright asking her out, and then i get a response. When we used to text to hold conversations, the texts would not be short.

• Show All
    • Yeah, she's not interested man :(

• Thank you for MH

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Or maybe she is watching anime on you tube where they are broken up in to 15 minutes increments

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It seems to me that you only waste your time worrying, and if you pester someone for a response then they're likely to just consider you needy and irritating, even if they were going to respond later anyway. People delay or don't respond to messages for all sorts of reasons, deliberate and otherwise, and unless you need something from someone by a deadline (how often is this the case when you're texting a girl you're interested in?) it seems like it's better for everyone involved if you don't stress about it.

I am Management Student. The HR manager of the company says that the appraisals are set to demotivate the staff and will lead to high attrition. Therefore, he is delaying it as much as possible to get some more work out of the employees while they are motivated and hoping for a good appraisal.

It means that he is delaying Response so you look despirate to him and show more interest. Thank You for asking such WONDERFUL QUESTION on @GIRLSASKGUYS.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's how long it usually takes all of my friends to reply. I feel you just need to find something to do while you wait for a reply.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she Gives shit about you...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes