Is my boyfriend cheating on me?

my boyfriend and i are in a healthy relationship when it comes to hanging out but on social media its not well.
everytime i message him, he sees it but doesn't reply...
is he like not interested?
he also start posting shit sayin "send a <3 if you would date me" and he still hasn't changed his bio, it says "im sexy and free xoxo"
what should i do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn’t mean he’s cheating, but it doesn’t mean you tend to catastrophise situations - he’s either in love with you, or he’s cheating on you. No inbetween.

0|0
    0|0
    • then why wouldn't he message me back?
      i only say "hey babe, how are you?" and no response

• Show All
    • I’m glad I’m not dating you.

• haha very funny..

Most Helpful Girl

• Dump him?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• See get ready for a break up. First tell me how many months or years have you been with him in a relationship. And what's both of your respective ages

0|0
    0|0
    • 2 months and im 18 he's 19

• months only. Age is perfect. See he must be so happy now that he s got you that he wants to show it to the whole world. He wants to use all his powers now since he's got a girlfriend he wants to experiment everything cause it's the perfect age.
      He will now probably think that he is the king and he wants his space cause he has you.
      May be after an year he will also try breaking up cause his ego would be bloated and so big that now he thinks I will get a better looking girl than you so he will try breaking up (this is what happened to me when I broke up with my ex I did it the same way).
      In any case be ready for a break up within 2 years for sure and you will also definitely go threw the pain wich lasts for minimum 3 years its natural and obvious. Cause otherwise I suggest you marry him if you don't want to go threw normal procedures that is break up then feel so hurt.

• to the point of death and then get over it and realise that relationship s are not meant to be from now it's only hunting the man I marry.
      Now you will anyways go threw all this because 2 months crossed. If you marry your r luckiest person no problem at all no break up and no painfull scenes.
      I am sure you will not understand one bit I said.
      Anyways you will be on top of the world for having him and so is he. Small things like he not responding to a message hurts you so much. Break up is worse you will know in time that time if you see this message you will understand. Trust me just go threw everything now and your going to enjoy and be a queen for sure for minimum 1 year 6 months then it's a bumpy ride in the game called life..

• Use the same thing in your bio. Looks like he is still shopping.

0|0
    0|0
  • he is 15 years old I think and still a child, sorry relationships need adult especially the brains
    he doesn't like you, in my opinion he is using you for a little time waiting for another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Change ur relationship status to single and ignore him a little...
    Let him know that you are for him only if he is yours...

0|0
    0|0
  • He is not intersted, take a break and ignore him for sometime and just check his reaction. If he does not come back it means he is not interested.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just might not know how to act on social media the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe he isn't keen on social media

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes