Why do I have this “feeling” me and my ex will get back together?

I am not sure if it’s just me being hopeful. But, i have this feeling that me and him will get back together, and that this separation isn’t permanent. I could just be hoping so much, that in making myself it will happen. But, a past ex, years ago, we had broken up before, but i knew it wasn’t over at that time, i had the same feeling, and we got back together - unfortunately, too many emotional factors kept us apart.

With this ex, i feel that we will get back together. That he will come around; as if the universe will give me a second chance to right my wrongs and love my ex in the best way i can.

Does anyone else get these feelings?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I had these feelings. It's a common secret feeling after break up. Your so hurt that you will start assuming anything and the same with him

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. You are lying to yourself.