Do you think that its advisable to kiss a girl on your 1st date?

38

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I think not. Unless you're really into each other or u know her for a while

• Not actually, but she asked for a meeting, frankly i dont have much experience in dating, but my friends told me that you don't at least kiss the girl on your 1st date , then she will assumes that you need her friendship, so you think that its true to some extend?

• No, I don't think so. Because u don't even know her that well to kiss her and u don't know if she's comfortable enough either. So wait until the second or third date

• Ok , i thinks the same, thanks for the reply

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been a year and my girlfriend and I haven't kissed. Gold digger alert! I'm not a maniac either because I've patiently waited for it but still none. So I really don't know the rules. Just making you feel better mate.