Do you think that its advisable to kiss a girl on your 1st date?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah. I think not. Unless you're really into each other or u know her for a while

0|1
    0|0
    • Not actually, but she asked for a meeting, frankly i dont have much experience in dating, but my friends told me that you don't at least kiss the girl on your 1st date , then she will assumes that you need her friendship, so you think that its true to some extend?

• No, I don't think so. Because u don't even know her that well to kiss her and u don't know if she's comfortable enough either. So wait until the second or third date

• Ok , i thinks the same, thanks for the reply

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been a year and my girlfriend and I haven't kissed. Gold digger alert! I'm not a maniac either because I've patiently waited for it but still none. So I really don't know the rules. Just making you feel better mate.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• If she goes for it, then go for it

0|1
    0|0
    • Frankly, i dont have much experience in dating, but my friends told me if you don't kiss the girl on your 1st date, then she will assumes that, i want a friendship with her, do you think it's true?

• No cause it's a date after all

• Not for me

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• More like mandatory. If there's not a kiss at the end of the date, it means it didn't go well, in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
    • But I don't know that girl very well, so I wasn't so comfortable in kissing here

• You're never comfortable kissing someone you don't really know. You go for it, anyway, so you can get to that comfort zone with her. Or figure out whether or not. Everything worth doing isn't comfortable to do.

• If she looks like she's waiting for it very obviously then go for it. If not, a hug will do or a peck on the cheek

0|1
    0|0
  • If you feel like it

0|1
    0|0
  • Dependin on how its goin ya

0|1
    0|0
  • If u both connect then why not

0|1
    0|0
  • Really depends on the girl. I wouldn't.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes..

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes