When guys say “I don’t want kids” or “I don’t want them yet”?

Okay so I’m seeing this guy, blah blah blah you know the deal.. so anyway, he said “he doesn’t want kids yet”
now I’m 18, planned a little of my life, and he’s 20, we’re both still young and what not.. but I’m just wondering is there a chance that it actually means he doesn’t want them at All?
I mean either way I’d stay with him, seeing as kids aren’t a major need/want in my life, it’s just, IS THERE TWO MEANINGS TO THAT? or is he just at the “I don’t know about what I want in life” stage?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I Think that the second choice is the truth, he doesn't know what he want in his life and he thinks that he is still young for kids and he wants to , you know, enjoy freedom maybe, and have you for himself only :D. I think that next few years he will change his mind about that :) (yep, sorry for my bad English, still learning, hope I help you :))

Most Helpful Girl

• He is in the "I do not know about what I want in life", which is common for any 20 year old