What do guys like girls to wear?

Dear Male Population,
I am a relatively attractive female with a decently toned body. I have a dinner date tonight and have no idea what to wear as I have never been on a dinner date before. My high school boyfriends idea of a date was to go hunting or hiking or something.
I am having trouble deciding what is appropriate date attire. I want to wear something attractive that will turn him on but is also classy. Any suggestions?
Cordially,
Awkward Gorl

517

Most Helpful Guy

• NOTHING, of course
    but at your age going out
    sleeveless, plenty of shoulders view
    at least appears to be strapless
    some modest cleavage as well as featuring curves of calves
    tight waist
    then black or red
    more sleek than frilly
    ability to dance in it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the dress code of the restaurant? Ofcourse you don't want to be underdressed, but you surely don't want to be overdressed.

A little black dress is always a good idea, you can make it casual and chique, depending on what you combine with it. Try to figure out what the dress code is of the place you'll be going to

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE