What do guys like girls to wear?

Dear Male Population,
I am a relatively attractive female with a decently toned body. I have a dinner date tonight and have no idea what to wear as I have never been on a dinner date before. My high school boyfriends idea of a date was to go hunting or hiking or something.
I am having trouble deciding what is appropriate date attire. I want to wear something attractive that will turn him on but is also classy. Any suggestions?
Cordially,
Awkward Gorl

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• NOTHING, of course
    but at your age going out
    sleeveless, plenty of shoulders view
    at least appears to be strapless
    some modest cleavage as well as featuring curves of calves
    tight waist
    then black or red
    more sleek than frilly
    ability to dance in it

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the dress code of the restaurant? Ofcourse you don't want to be underdressed, but you surely don't want to be overdressed.

A little black dress is always a good idea, you can make it casual and chique, depending on what you combine with it. Try to figure out what the dress code is of the place you'll be going to

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• How casual or dressy is the restaurant to which you are going?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear something that matches your persona. That probably is the reason you got the date in the first place. If it doesn't work out chances that the outfit is to blame are really low if you keep the previous in mind. To get the idea of how fancy you should dress just google the restaurant you are going to. And try to match the place.

0|1
    0|0
  • whatever they feel comfy in -_-
    I wouldn't want them to force themselves into wearing something they don't like/ find comfy just to impress, I would rather they were comfy and chill so I can see them for what they actually like ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • A short, loose skirt and no panties. So that he can finger you while you're giving him his after-dinner BJ in the car.

0|2
    1|2
  • Depending on what that girl means to him! And why do you want to turn him on? Do you want to turn him on for sex or for love? Do you want him to feel in love for you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Think dress, heels, handbag. Whatever you're comfortable in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tight slacks nice t shirt dont show off to much of the goods lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I think a dress is good, the kind that looks sexy while still looking nice as well

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't usually pay much attention to what people wear, unless it's super obnoxious.

0|0
    0|0
  • nothing if every girl wore nothing that would be a dream come true

0|0
    0|0
  • A nice dress. Whats the tempersture there? Wheres he taking you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I appreciate a little classiness. A long dress with heels possibly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Make sure about your boyfriend choice about dress

0|0
    0|0
  • I think clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear anything body paint'ish.
    Girls who wear tights as pants are attention whores and we know you want desperate male attention.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Whatever the color that suits you but sexy, showing cleavage. It will turn him on.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't want them to wear anything

0|0
    0|1
  • Wear what you feel most comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the weather is ok, a black dress, classy and sensual

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes