Why would guy find another girl right after me hinting I wasn't interested?

At first read this:
He had a huge crush on me and chased me. Asked me to meet him, hugged me, put his head in my lap, opened up with me. Told his friends about me and said I was the best thingg that happened to him.
Then I told him I didn't want to rush into the relationship and It would make me feel scared him being so pushing. He said he wouodn't rush me into anything he just wanted to take care of me but them he stopped contacting me and got into relationship with a girl, has a huge crush on her, takes pics with her and chases her. He's only known her for 3 days.

We often meet each other and he acts awkward with me and I act bitchy because he left me for another girl. But today he was drink and Asked me to take a psychological test to him and sat close to me and we took this test but he wasn't intereated in results. Then why he would ask me to make this test to him?
Thoughts?
We still met today. They are already official and he sweet talks with her, but he teases me all the time, calls me nicknames, wants to sit close by me and calls me cute nicknames and touches my hair, hugs me sometimes and checks out my body. I caught him looking at my ass and then my eyes. So?
Thoughts?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• He was in a hurry to make a girlfriend connection
    you were not
    she was
    he prefers you to her
    hoping that being near (the test... and other ploys to come) you will change your mind
    then he can trade her in on you as girlfriend

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He bought her very expensive gift and also made her meet his friends and mom. His friends are making fun of her bcause she's very stupid girl. And he gets angry. While I am the type of girl everyone respects and has high thoughts of.
      I doubt he likes me anymore:/ But this test thing made me confused, do you think he just wanted to spend time with me? He also teased me while taking this test and. Sat close to me, saying he couldn't hear my words if he sat a little bit further

• I am not experienced in it and I refuse to give anything to hom unless I am in a relationship. He adored the fact that I am virgin he said he respected me more.

• Update:
      he will trade horses if you give him more to hope for
      but then you are not reading/believing my opinons, obviously with this update & still questioning
      waste of time
      goodbye

Most Helpful Girl

• Because people are allowed to have multiple crushes. They are also allowed to move on if the other person rejects them

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I didn't reject him. All I did is asking him to give me some space and time