Why would guy find another girl right after me hinting I wasn't interested?

Anonymous
At first read this:
He had a huge crush on me and chased me. Asked me to meet him, hugged me, put his head in my lap, opened up with me. Told his friends about me and said I was the best thingg that happened to him.
Then I told him I didn't want to rush into the relationship and It would make me feel scared him being so pushing. He said he wouodn't rush me into anything he just wanted to take care of me but them he stopped contacting me and got into relationship with a girl, has a huge crush on her, takes pics with her and chases her. He's only known her for 3 days.

We often meet each other and he acts awkward with me and I act bitchy because he left me for another girl. But today he was drink and Asked me to take a psychological test to him and sat close to me and we took this test but he wasn't intereated in results. Then why he would ask me to make this test to him?
+1 y
Thoughts?
+1 y
We still met today. They are already official and he sweet talks with her, but he teases me all the time, calls me nicknames, wants to sit close by me and calls me cute nicknames and touches my hair, hugs me sometimes and checks out my body. I caught him looking at my ass and then my eyes. So?
Thoughts?
4
1