Is it bad sign if a guy doesn’t want to wait until marriage to have sex (long story beware)?

So I met this guy from online. And we started talking for around 2 weeks. We had our first date last Saturday (if that’s what you want to call it). I felt a connection with him and we held hands on the date and such. After the date, even prior to the date, we talked about video games and how he has his semi truck that he lives in for the time being because he is a truck driver. We brought up playing video games after the date. After the restaurant, we went to his pad and while he started the game system, he asked to kiss me. Long story short:
We ended up making out and it felt pretty hot. I am a virgin and I do not necessarily want to wait until marriage. I feel as if I’m ready if it’s with the right guy. And I asked him if he was willing to wait and he said no. It’s not apparently only due to his sex drive, he believes a couple should have sex before marriage to confirm there is a strong intimate connection. I asked him how long does he generally wait before he makes someone his girlfriend and he says labels are an external thing (as in how he’d address the person to other people). But he said, he would considered me his girlfriend because he is apparently seeing me exclusively and we are/ were intimate. Is he fucking around with me?
  • Yes
  • No

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say it is not most do some do but not all and wouldn't say it bad or good just down to how you are about it

• So does it sound as if he’s playing me?

• It's not enough to go on better flipping a coin then guessing but that's why you go out multiple times to decide before hand

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely not a red flag. He was being honest about it and had a reasonable explanation why. Now it's just up to you if you share his beliefs or not.