What is the best way to approach a female?

Girls, what is the best way for a guy to approach? Whether it be in a club, shopping mall, cafe or bar etc. I have absolutely no game and just feel like a creep.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl, I wouldn't like a man that approaches me by asking personal questions about my life. Just act normal as you would with everybody to not make it obvious that you want something with her. When she's going to see that you're comfortable, she's going to act the same way ( if she's interested )
    Hope it helped you :)

1|3
    0|1
    • Thank you heaps!

• Show All
    • Thats really helpful

• Happy to hear that 😁

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• 1) Dress nice
    2) Smell nice
    3) Act nice
    4) Be nice
    5) Smile
    6) Engage in intelligent conversation
    7) Do not make everything about you
    8) Act interested in her and her dreams, desires and aspirations in life
    9) Keep your dick in your pants. She will let you know when it's time to take it out. It may be awhile... lol

3|3
    0|1
  • The best piece of advice I can give you is to be aware of your surroundings. Don't apporach a woman in the middle of a conversation, if she's wearing headphones, reading a book or showing signs of agitation. If she looks happy and relaxed just go say Hi and ask her how her day is going.

2|0
    0|1
    • Like how would you like a guy to start a conversation to you? Like an example? I always ask first with, "hey, I've so you go to "enter location here" you look familiar" or something like that along those lines. I don't know, sometimes it's just so damn hard to initiate a conversation, like I can easily make friends with a random dude at the gym, but with a girl, it just feels so much different.

• Show All
    • You won't believ how much I love that quote! I feel you tho.

• Thank you coralee

• Depends on the situation honestly, and every women is different. I agree don't try to act cool whatever, anyone worth your time will see right through you and ignore you. So just be polite and friendly and respectful and go from there

0|1
    0|0
  • I think that for me the best way is to go over and just say Hi, you look sweet (or something else like that), but not like "Uh damn you hot girl!" That's creepy...

0|2
    0|1
  • Don't act weird just for to be cool, for example making your voice deep, ew. I like smiling and honest, positive guys more

0|0
    0|0
  • do you like her?

0|0
    0|1
    • It's no one in particular, just i feel that i have missed so many chances to meet a pretty girl.

• Show All
    • Great advice, thank you :)

• your welcome

• Approach her calmly, relaxed, happily, etc

But I wouldn’t say you should go and talk to her if she’s busy. By this, I mean if she’s talking to somebody/some people, reading, has earphones in, doing “work”, or if she looks uneasy. These can all either startle her, or interrupt what she’s doing if you’d approach her when she’s busy

1|4
    0|0
    • "But I wouldn’t say you should go and talk to her if she’s busy. By this, I mean if she’s talking to somebody/some people, reading, has earphones in, doing “work”, or if she looks uneasy."

So basically never approach a girl.

• Show All
    • @JSmuve wow...

I meant if she looks like she doesn’t have time to talk, then don’t bother her

@FS92IT uhm I’ve actually approached guys many times. Don’t be so generalizing, sexist, stereotypical, etc. It makes you look stupid

• Lol ok, you are one of the very few :)

• a bamboo stick. you move it to see if its alive and responsive and then you proceed.

1|2
    0|2
    • Of course, in case a bamboo stick proves ineffective a handmade spear comes handy. Even if it's "unresponsive" you can always cut chunks of meat for further use.
      But one must always make sure that he remains at a safe distance of 5m from it, because if it is alive and gets provoked, the consequences can be dangerous.

• Show All
    • @i_love_stars now thats the fire i wanna see. i won't argue with you cause you are not ready yet but you are a man and a thinker in the making. in a decade we will talk again and i believe i will like the progress i'm seeing 😜

• I don't know who you are, but I must admit that I'm already starting to have a crush on you.😄😄😄😅😅😅.
      *In Arnold Schwarzenegger accent* I'll be back (after a decade)

What Guys Said 14

• Ask yourself, don't get up in her hair put some distance between you, say hi. If you're in a mall comment on boy it's really busy or I thought there'd be a lot more people here today and take it from there

0|0
    0|0
  • I would personally be myself. I wouldn't try to act cool and try to be someone I'm not. If I did that then she'd be likely to see right through my pretentious act.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just don't do it from behind. Make sure she sees you coming and just act confident.

0|1
    0|0
  • Roofy her drink.
    Every thing is much easier after that.

0|1
    0|1
  • I usually use a 9feet pole... However it's best to avoid a rape claim..

0|3
    0|0
  • With lots of money

0|4
    0|0
  • Be normal and pretend it's a monkey.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to approach them on foot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chloroform from behind. It's always a surprise.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just do it !
    #ShiaLabeouf

0|1
    0|0
  • As yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe with a joke

0|0
    0|0