Why does he hide things?

The guy I've been dating for a couple weeks doesn't reveal much about himself or talk much. I like him but can't trust him because of this.

When I ask him questions his answers are short.

He doesn't tell me important things until on the day such as his father's funeral (which he revealed he had to attend when I asked why he was in a suit?)

He also had a ring tattoo which he didn't tell me about until I asked. He is not married and had his first removal session today.

I can't tell if he is a liar or maybe has a learning difficulty that affects his communicating?

What do you think?

11