Continuation of My boyfriend doesn't like me talking to other guys?

Here's what I said before "So Skyler (my boyfriend) doesn t like it when I talk to other guys but the majority of my friends are guys. He says he d feel like **** if he prevents me from talking to them but he also feels like **** whenever I talk to them"

I left out somethings about how our relationship is online and I'm the one who thought to leave my friends to help him. He says that he feels this way everytime I talk to other guys. I can't blame him because I was feeling the exact same way when he talked to his old friend. So he's just trying to find a way to make us both happy. I trust him around other people and I don't doubt his love but I'm still useless in this situation.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a trust / security issue, not a behavior issue. You can't expect a single person to be all you need in the world, and trying to do so will likely lead to unhealthy expectations in your relationship, which will lead to stress and unhappiness. I used to be the same way, but growing older and having more experiences helped.

• Yeah his whole life has been shit. And I'm really trying my best to help him and make him happy. We lean on each for problems. I'm the first on he's said that he can really trust.

• I wish you the best of luck. Enjoy the good times, and don't beat yourself up too badly if it doesn't work out.

• Ill try but thank you anyways

Most Helpful Girl

• leaving your friends will be the worst thing you ever do. dont do it , it will get you no where

• True true Ill have to think about it more

• I want to help him feel better but I'm just confused

• I feel bad i couldn't help, i hope you feel better soon tho