What do you wear to your first date together?

The weather is cold like itโ€™s right now๐Ÿ˜ญ

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You can wear a cute and warm knee length dress with warm leggings that go and and and ankle boot heels. Top it off with a nice coat cause you do have to look good and warm too๐Ÿ˜‰

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• You can dress warmly and still be sexy. An angora sweater always gets my attention. Form fitting pants are acceptable for a first date. Cold weather gives you an opportunity to ask him to help you with getting a coat on or off. That shared moment of physical contact acts like a subtle invitation.

Remember that it is more important to dress warmly so that you can enjoy the date, rather than to dress provocatively and freeze your ass off!

4|0
    0|0
  • I've always been old-fashioned. Now, I'm among the "oldies but goodies" as my nieces & daughters of my friends would describe me. I also happen to be the eldest among my circle of friends. This is how I dress up outside everyday whether for work or for a date. Ladies, do you think this is out of style?

2|0
    0|0
  • bundle up and if you are going to be inside (i'd assume you are) something nice, and appealing underneath. you certainly want to be attractive but i also feel like you don't want them to only be focusing on your body or what you are wearing

1|0
    0|0
    • But what are you wearing? Lol

• haha. sorry. me? i'd wear a heavy coat. most likely jeans and then maybe a sweater in case wherever we went wasn't especially warm with some sort of button up lighter shirt underneath

• Okay nice

• Cover your body with any clothing you like with a coat on top of it which you can take of when needed... this way you can also find out if the guy is really interested in you or just attracted to your body to have hardcore animal sex

1|0
    0|0
  • What kind of date is it?
    Like dinner? Or something else

I say you improvise! Rent a hotel room and watch old movies order food and hot coco lol stay in doors!

1|0
    0|0
  • Skirt, no panties.(give him a little birdshot.
    See through blouse and open cup bra. No tits, then forget bra. I always ask for a second date when they do that.

1|0
    1|0
  • Itโ€™s very cold for me too & I have to take pictures for my photography class but I donโ€™t want to go outside!! Your really cute today hope ur days going well angel butt

1|0
    0|0
  • Would it not sort of depend on what you want to communicate to the date? I. e., dress comfy to look comfy - I. e., appear comfortable and warm. Or, let's say you want the date to not keep his eyes off you, wear something that piques his interest? Etc..

1|0
    0|0
  • Sweatpants and a teeshirt. Don't forget the sketchers

3|0
    0|0
  • With this really cold weather I'd wear something that's way more on the practical side even if that means giving up something on the stylish side.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• I never dress up for dates. I just wear whatever I would wear leaving the apartment. Wear whatever makes you feel comfortable.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would wear like these

2|2
    0|0
  • probably like this (in the link) I usually wear darker colors. I'm sure this wouldn't be too overboard for my style for a first date www.faiiint.com/.../B01_0843_22.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I wore this dress on my first date with my current guy. It wasn't quite as cold as it is now though

1|1
    0|0
  • wear a cute sleeveless dress with a cardigan and over it wear a cute looking oversized coat.
    wear something that makes u look like a small chibigirl.

www.myschooloutfits.com/.../...its-for-teens-2.jpg

omgoutfitideas.com/.../...d-cute-winter-outfit.jpg

glamradar.com/.../4.-cute-winter-outfit.jpg

outfitideaz.com/.../...outfits-with-leggings-6.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the date and the activity planned. But generally I try for casual yet classy.

1|1
    0|0
  • My first date was in July back then. It was also our official first meeting after 6 years since we met at uni. I gone out with him on my long sleeve black blouse and dark grey new jeans paired with cute shoe. When we go out at night to watch movie together, I paired simply wordy t-shirt with black jeans and slipper. :D

1|0
    0|0
  • A dress. If it's cold tights and boots with it, if it's warm I'll wear it with sandals.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh! I was supposed to have a first date yesterday after snapping for months, but he fell down some stairs and broke his foot. So we had to postpone. But it's super cold here in Virginia. Like 6-15 degrees. So outside things are off limits as, I don't do well in the cold with my Reynaud's. I would were a thin long sleeve shirt, and a large sweater, maybe wool and a nice big coat, like a heavy L. L Bean one. Wear some thick pants, I know, not a lot of them are super flattering, but if you can find some suede ones, or wool like the ones in my profile picture. Or just wear some tights or leggings underneath some regular pants. KEEP YOUR HANDS AND FEET WARM. That ruins my mood so bad, cause I can't stand that pain, gloves and hand warmers if you'll walk outside or something. Thick socks and boots, like hiking/snow boots, they make cute ones. BIGGIE FOR ME, bring a tissue, the cold can make your sinuses run. Be ready to wipe your nose and eyes. Of course hat and scarf.

1|0
    0|0
    • Woah thatโ€™s some heavy shit maybe you can have the date inside his house lol

• Maybe so! I felt so bad for him. He was leaving the gym and he DROVE HOME AND SLEPT IT OFF, then went to the hospital in the morning. He refuses to use crutches too, so stubborn.

• Clothes you like a lot, that fit you nicely and you feel truly comfortable in ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes, but how about you๐Ÿ˜›

• Oh, I'd probably wear tailored pants with fishnet tights underneath, a nice knitted jumper, clean sneakers a really big coat and some nice lipstick ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Sounds pretty!

• Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes