Is it possible to find nice guys on dating apps?

If so, which app you recommend?
  • Yes, it is
    Vote A
  • No, they all just want sex
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• It certainly is. I've been on Mingle2. com.
    But be careful, you have to develop a 6th sense for catfishes and scammers. They're everywhere on these sites and you have to recognize and disregard those :o

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely possible but it's harder in my opinion. Most guys are gonna want sex. Some will say it right away and won't get into a relationship unless it's promised and others will just have it in the back of their mind. I personally liked MeetMe and POF

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 33

• Well, the problem with your question's responses is that they're trash-- "yes it is" is fine but "no they all just want sex" implies that there's something WRONG with a boy wanting sex from a girl, and... there isn't.

Do you call girls, including yourself, sluts? No? Then stop pretending that there's something wrong with a guy if he wants sex. He can, and usually probably will be, "nice" while also wanting sex. Your poll is pointless. No vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife met me on match. com. She thinks I'm a nice guy. So there are definitely nice guys on dating apps. And some not nice guys. Kind of like real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there are nice people on dating apps not all just looking for sex
    but i believe you got the weed the good from the bad and do very close
    decision making when it comes to meet someone from a dating app.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's a tough one. You can't really read their personality online, And it's also tough using tone in text. It's easy to lie when you can't look your acquaintance in the eye, too. However, There might be a few... I hope you can find a good guy!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its possible. I met my girlfriend on plenty of fish. Made a very good friend on okcupid. It took me a very long time though. Also, I don't consider myself a nice guy. Why would anyone say "I'm boring and undateable"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible? Yes. Is it probable? Fuck if I know. Probably not. Depends on your standards. Is "niceness" the only quality you're looking for or is it just one of a couple dozen other qualities?

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my current girlfriend on OKCupid over a year ago, and I'd like to think of myself as a nice guy :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably OkCupid? Get ready to Wade through a lot of filth, but there are good guys out there.

0|1
    0|0
  • YES of course
    RARELY
    b/c this medium attracts fishermen for gals that might be tricked into one night stands

0|0
    0|0
  • There's no difference. The same guys online are the same ones out in real life. There is no app that filters out thw douchebags

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, it's about finding that one guy. There will always be one good guy on each app, you just have to find him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but they are rare. Most are just looming for hookups.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girl's seem to not like nice guys from what I've seen. Then complain that all guys are the same 😂

0|0
    0|0
    • I like nice guys, but they need to have strong personality.

• Yes. The problem is women want nothing to do with nice guys. Truth.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a 8... any 8s out there that wanna fuck?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice guys? You don't want one of those. See reddit/niceguys LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Place is full of nice guys lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Try Tinder.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its sure is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes u can find nice guys on dating sites

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Well.. Being nice doesn’t mean you don’t want sex. And wanting sex doesn’t mean you’re not nice. I’ve met guys and girls who have been on hookup rampages, but they have genuine and good personalities. I guess it has more to do with how you connect, more than whether they’re looking for sex or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes but so far I only met men through sites that only wants me to be what type of girls they wants me to be + not serious and only after my body. I met my guy for real, and not through app so I have nothing to suggest. I hope you'll find yours and dont get trapped with anyone's game if you're seeking for long term partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Interpals. net if you are ready for penpalling and international relationship that can last long to develop - but also might be more enduring than quick encounters on dating apps

0|0
    0|0
    • And also eharmony. com :) if your personality is like that they will match you with someone alike and voilas

• Yes there will be the ones who come across nice but only want to hookup but if they keep talking to you I would put them in the nice category lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible, but hard. The decent guys do not need to resort to dating apps.

0|0
    0|0
    • These days a decent guys only need a dating app or something like that... Cuz we have no choice... I personally experience this cuz still iam a virgin and I really did not meet any girl... Just these days I started chatting like this.. or else I would be so dumb

• Show All
    • Wouldn't the same follow that decent women do not need to resort to dating apps? *confuzzled face*

• @DejectionControlled Indeed! We never had apps years ago. We still found partners. My dad found my mum. I found my boyfriend. My mum found a partner after being alone for 12 years. Not an app in sight!

• I have a few friends that have met nice guys. But it takes a lot of effort.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is but u do have to sift through a lot of bs I can't say I've honestly found one app any better than another

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s very much possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • No no no

0|0
    0|0
  • There are some nice guys on dating apps.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think no

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say most are just looking for things I'm not particularly interested in, but I've made 2 good friends from there so far so the answer is yes there are definitely the odd few decent guys on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes