What is okay in the early stages of dating?

I met someone really amazing and we went on some great dates and got close. But that same week I also had a date with someone else. I ended up hooking up with that other person but it was a one night stand. We were not technically in a relationship yet but I really like this person I saw first and I feel a little guilty for something else happening. Should I tell this other person? I’m starting to fall for him.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong. There's no reason to tell him - at this stage you dont owe anyone anything

• If things progress should I tell him? We’ve even discussed marriage down the road. It’s been an intense connection.

• I'd say no.

• I agree.. why do you need to tell him? Will it add any value to the situation?

If i got you flowers and you were happy.. would it be necessary that someone gave me those flowers and i then gifted them to you?

White lies are what keeps the world in order.

JK.

no need to tell him unless he inquires.

My 35 year old girlfriend is a virgin until she met me. This is the lie i choose to live by.

Most Helpful Girl

• Holding hands, kissing... whatever you feel comfortable doing. If you are starting to fall for him, tell him that