Is it weird to observe a girl from afar?

Anonymous
Dear all,

I would like to inform you that I have some confidence and self-esteem issues which doesn't make my life easy in many fields (Mainly when it comes to interactions with women).

Today, I saw a girl on campus that was really attractive, she's not in any of my classes unfortunately.
I was standing all by myself, since the class session ended earlier than expected. Thus, I saw her on a bench with some of her friends probably.

Unconsciously, I was observing her from afar and when I realized it then I pretended like I was waiting for a phone call. I know this is weird, but it was my only way out to hide myself.

I don't know how to approach her, and eventually she might already noticed that I was weirdly looking at her. I am quite sure that she saw me looking at her many times.
I feel so ashamed lol, but I really want to get to know her.

I don't know what to do from now & on, and eventually how to react next time. Things are way too complicate for an unexperienced person like me.

Hopefully you guys can give some advice,

Thank you so much ! :)
5
2