Does a guy ignore you if his best friend likes you? ?

So we're all coworkers. Let's call them Andrew and Jason. I've been getting vibes that Jason likes me.

Jason and Andrew are best friends.
Andrew has flirted with me and even held my hand at one point. And made a comment about how he wants to see my boobs. He knows I have nipple piercings and said "let's see. Prove it".
But when Jason is there, Andrew ignores me. He doesn't say hi or anything. Jason does talk to me. But today, I was in charge of kitchen ( I'm a crew Trainer) and crew is supposed to ask me for free meals. I'm the one who approves them. And Andrew told someone else in kitchen to ask me for him. Like, he knew he was supposed to ask me but went out of his way to get someone to ask me.
Is this because Jason likes me? (Jason liking me is only a hunch of mine) Jason was there when Andrew was asking for a free meal.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• They are pretty horrible best friends if they can't get this straight between them. Your hunch is negligible unless one of em comes out and tells you or you make an effort to find out. Just be a chill pickle and let them shoe their colors. Most likely Andrew is being sneaky if he doesn't do anything when Jason is around.

• They have a best friends trio. Let's call the third Best friend Rob. Rob told me that Jason liked me. Rob is kind of a big mouth, he can never keep a secret. Jason also shows a lot of signs that he likes me, like he notices small details about me.

• Guy who hasn't told you yet is either waiting for the right moment, so it's up to you to give him that chance or... if you've already given him that chance, then he's debating if he should risk it. Big mouth gave you more clarity. And sneaky dude is being sneaky but is horrible if he acts like that and knows how his main bro feels about you. Like I said. Chill pickle or you can get the ball rolling and ask both guys (separately of course) if they like you. Just remember, cause and effect.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, of course. That could happen.