Does it sound as if this guy is playing with my feelings (Long story)?

Anonymous
I am talking to this guy I met from OKC for around 2 weeks. Before we met in person, we FaceTimed and spoke on the phone for hours. When we met in person, we went on a date to a fine dining location and we discussed prior to meeting up to possibly go play video games at his pad. I say pad because he is a truck driver that recently moved from another location and is still residing in the truck. The inside looks like a tiny room. After the date, we went to this truck and relaxed. He asked to kiss me.

We ended up making out and it got pretty hot (in my opinion at least). He is not a virgin and I still am. I am not necessarily saying that I am going to wait until marriage but I wanted to know worst case scenario if he would. And he said no because he believes a partner should have sex before marriage to confirm there is a legitimate intimacy connection.

He told his mom about me and I asked him when he was going to delete his OKC profile during the date because he seemed to like me. And we both deleted our profiles together.

We hung out the next day because it was New Year’s Eve. I asked 1st because I thought he would want to do something. If I was okay relaxing, he was okay with me coming over and playing video games again.

That turned into second base for me and he wanted to go down on me but I wasn’t ready. Anytime I said stop depending on my mood or feeling, he listens and we talk. He drove over an hr to see me for the first date and said he is willing to take 2 days off a week to spend time together. He also invited me to go on a cruise with him for his birthday because he has a time share.

He says he only believes in titles when it comes time to address a woman to other people. But he said he does consider me his girlfriend because he is only seeing me and we are intimate. But he said if the title is too soon for me, there is no rush. There is no rush for sex either. Am I being played? He says I have nothing to worry about but I don’t trust men 😶.
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
1