What do you think about a 20 yr old guy who has never had a girlfriend?

He's attractive and fun to be around, very social. Clearly loves women but he's never had a serious relationship. Could it just be immaturity? Is "fear of commitment" a real thing? Trying to figure this guy out.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He just might not really bothered to try, he might be shy on asking girls out romantic way. Immature, could be, or totally opposite, I think getting on really short relationships after relationships is more immature than guy who alredy might know what he wants. He might not just found anyone interesting enough for him. Fear of commitment is a real thing, but we can't really know does he have it.

But guess what, figuring guy out is much easier if you talk to him. We are not him, only he (if even he) knows what he is up to, and knows reasons for his decisions.
    So, if you like him, just walk up to him and ask him out!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• can't jdge and wouldn't anyways.
    I'm 17, turning 18 this January and never had a relationship so yeah, it's just us occasionally found guys that aren't as lucky :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I'm 19 and only had one relationship. Maybe he's not mature enough or he's just looking for younger girls, what MAY cause an inmature relationship. That's what happened to me so... But, If he doesn't make an effort in his "relationships" nobody will look him as a potential candidate.

0|0
    0|0
  • He could just not at all be interested in dating much, I mean I'm 15 and hardly even look at girls that way. But you will never really know unless you ask...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm twenty-one. Six months ago was the first time I even considered trying to find a girlfriend.
    Until then anyone who showed interest was quickly bro-zoned.

0|0
    0|0
  • It may not be any of those things, just "unlucky" and never found anyone. Just look at this site, he's not the only one, and girls as well!!

0|0
    0|0
  • His right to be that way but I would usually assume he's waiting for the right woman than assume he's a homosexual. I shouldn't but it comes to my mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys just feel tied down when in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have a girlfriend until I was 23, and that was because I wasn't really trying to get into a relationship up to that point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm don't know.. he may not want anything or he may be waiting for someone special.
    Keep watching him

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be that he gets friendzoned for being too caring

0|0
    0|0
  • Women don't like men like that

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't want to or enjoys have sex casually more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Every girl before you could have rejected him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him

0|0
    0|0
  • Im 18 and same

0|0
    0|0
  • Cases like that are quite common, Not Unusual at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Fear of commitment is real and sometimes very rational.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe shy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Loser lol. Or you're ugly or square as fuck

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes