What do you think about a 20 yr old guy who has never had a girlfriend?

He's attractive and fun to be around, very social. Clearly loves women but he's never had a serious relationship. Could it just be immaturity? Is "fear of commitment" a real thing? Trying to figure this guy out.

219

Most Helpful Guy

• He just might not really bothered to try, he might be shy on asking girls out romantic way. Immature, could be, or totally opposite, I think getting on really short relationships after relationships is more immature than guy who alredy might know what he wants. He might not just found anyone interesting enough for him. Fear of commitment is a real thing, but we can't really know does he have it.

But guess what, figuring guy out is much easier if you talk to him. We are not him, only he (if even he) knows what he is up to, and knows reasons for his decisions.
    So, if you like him, just walk up to him and ask him out!

Most Helpful Girl