How do I get out there and start dating again?

I have been seeing a guy and he told me that he's not ready for a relationship. I want to move on and see other people but I don't know how as we have been together for so long. I don't want random hook ups. I want to meet like minded people.

I'm not very attractive so I would need to change my appearance in some way. Would you guys consider dating a chick that isn't a 8-10 but a 5 or 6?


0|0
15

Most Helpful Guy

  • hmm I'd say try online dating..
    can't guarantee guys won't be after just one thing but you don't have to hook up just go on a few dates get your confidence back up.

    personally I'd say attraction is 20% of it for me I can't date someone I'm not initial attracted to even though the other 80% is personality for me.

    then again everyone has different taste so you may class yourself as not very attractive but others will find you attractive.

    0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

  • I imagine that some of them would.

    0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Loading...

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

  • A lot can be done with a "5 or 6" girl to boost her numbers. It usually just takes some fashion and style adjustments and you could easily make a significant difference. And if they don't work, there's always someone out there looking for someone just like you :)

    0|0
    0|0
  • Just focus on being content with just yourself, and improving your own life and furthering your goals. A woman who does that can be very attractive. And then when the right guy comes along you will be ready.

    0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you think you are not attractive?

    0|0
    0|0
  • Leave the house

    0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes

Loading...