How do I get out there and start dating again?

I have been seeing a guy and he told me that he's not ready for a relationship. I want to move on and see other people but I don't know how as we have been together for so long. I don't want random hook ups. I want to meet like minded people.

I'm not very attractive so I would need to change my appearance in some way. Would you guys consider dating a chick that isn't a 8-10 but a 5 or 6?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• hmm I'd say try online dating..
    can't guarantee guys won't be after just one thing but you don't have to hook up just go on a few dates get your confidence back up.

personally I'd say attraction is 20% of it for me I can't date someone I'm not initial attracted to even though the other 80% is personality for me.

then again everyone has different taste so you may class yourself as not very attractive but others will find you attractive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I imagine that some of them would.