Can someone please tell me how can I get a guy interested in me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Make yourself as nice and attractive as possible. If you aren't pretty go for cute. Hair, nails, accessories. Bring a stable job and relationship history. I don't want a woman who has had 50 men or 50 jobs.

0|0
    0|0
    • I only had 2 boyfriends so my parents always told me to not have sex on before marriage. I had sex with my second boyfriend so I felt I had to marry him. It was a very bad decision that I regret. He cheated on me and now I have been separated for 1 year I am only 28 so I think I want to start dating, but I don’t know how to start.

• Show All
    • It would not be a deal breaker for me if your ex paid child support. If he doesn't, no thanks.

• Yea probably that’s why. He doesn’t pay anything just when he feels like it. Probably that is a turn off for any men.

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is don't foce it. There are many guys out there who will get interested in you on their own accord.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you I will try that is just that for some reason i feel that guys are just after sex. And all the other things are not important

• Oh not all of them

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well, first of all, do you have a specific guy in mind, or a generic one with specific characteristics? A little more info would generate more useful information.

Flirting adroitly with a guy can generate interest where it did not exist previously, but even flirting well probably won't work if he isn't single or isn't interested in meeting anyone at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pleasing personality, better than average intellect and decent trendy dressing (that doesn't have to be expensive) can be helpful. Notice that I mentioned 'pleasing personality' first.

2|0
    0|0
  • You said it in your title. Be yourself and let them be interested in YOU. There will be someone out there, just a bit of luck whether you find them, and when you find them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself! Be weird! I like weird but I would say most men agree with that statement!

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to him , be natural , if you force/fake it , the guy might show interest but it won't be worth it in the long run. He should like you for who you are !!

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I was doing that , but the guy seem very interested, but as soon as I started showing interest the pull away. I just don’t know if I should be more aggressive. I am very passive I always go with the flow I try to always be understanding, but for some reason that seems like guys like rough women.

• That's not true a lot of guys I for one like passive girls and also you can take it slow. That guy will eventually like you. Just have normal conversations with him on a regular basis and let him initiate the convo sometimes it will show if he has interest in you don't give up hope.

• A specific guy or guys in general?
    Be confident, engage in conversation make him laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be confident

0|0
    0|0
  • U are 28 and dsnt knw that

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yea I only had 2 boyfriends marry when I was 18 . So I really don’t have much experience. I got separated a year ago so I think I want to start dating.

• Best of luck babe

• Thank you ❤️

• Be submissive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes