Can someone please tell me how can I get a guy interested in me?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• Make yourself as nice and attractive as possible. If you aren't pretty go for cute. Hair, nails, accessories. Bring a stable job and relationship history. I don't want a woman who has had 50 men or 50 jobs.

• I only had 2 boyfriends so my parents always told me to not have sex on before marriage. I had sex with my second boyfriend so I felt I had to marry him. It was a very bad decision that I regret. He cheated on me and now I have been separated for 1 year I am only 28 so I think I want to start dating, but I don’t know how to start.

• It would not be a deal breaker for me if your ex paid child support. If he doesn't, no thanks.

• Yea probably that’s why. He doesn’t pay anything just when he feels like it. Probably that is a turn off for any men.

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion is don't foce it. There are many guys out there who will get interested in you on their own accord.

• Thank you I will try that is just that for some reason i feel that guys are just after sex. And all the other things are not important

• Oh not all of them