How to keep a girl interested?

There's this girl i've had an eye on for a while and we talked at a nye party and now we're chatting often but I sometimes feel like she thinks the conversation is a bit boring and i want to make it more interesting without being weird , how do I do that?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Surprises, unplanned dates, literally anything random. Don't make anything in your relationship a habit, because she might lose interest. Just... don't overdo it, like, don't take her to a horror movie because you thought it's random but in the end she'll hate it. Also, communication is the key, BUT always, always stay a bit mysterious. Don't go all in. Goodluck ;)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont try to hold the conversation jst have fun with other girls with interesting topic n laugh. She be like wtf u got her attention from that point.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE