If you are single by choice, what makes you want to stay single?

Personally I'm single but not by choice just can't seem to attract any suitors.

So my question is not for those in a similar situation as me but for you who are single by choice, (meaning you do have suitors to date matches but choose not to date anybody.)

What makes you choose to be single and what makes you genuinely happy about being single?

627

Most Helpful Guy

• For me it was the love of being lonely, I can go wherever I want, never have to cope with someone when I want to go out with friends or whatever (I love improvisation), I can have all the dates I want and never miss a greag girl because I'm already taken, noone to tell me "you're too old for this". Conclusion : my life belongs to me, depends on me, and I do whatever the fuck I want of it

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m happy because I am now focusing more on myself. I am looking to start college again in fall. I’m looking for a job. Spoiling myself when it comes to shopping and enjoying the time being around my family. Men will always be around and will always be after you now I’m just all about making sure it’s the right one. No more run arounds