Guys, what's your opinion of a full coverage bra like this? Matronly?

I just purchased a bra like this. It fits, it's comfortable, but I feel so matronly in it?Guys, what's your opinion of a full coverage bra like this?  Matronly?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's clearly built for support rather than for elegance. it's not very elegant or sexy. It's functional though.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• you're the only one who will know what you're wearing underneath and if you ever have to take it off in front of any guy he will forget the bra as soon as he sees those boobs so no worries

0|0
    0|0
  • if it's comfortable for you great, but if you're going for attraction then no not the so attractive tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • You have nice size breasts so don't worry too much about the bra. Unless you are going for cleavage the bra doesn't matter. If the shirt comes off it's already getting better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sexy to show off but with boobs that big it's certainly understandable and looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean... it's a bra... If it makes your jiggly bits feel better then wear it. I'll go crazy over your tits either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is comfy looking, looking comfy = sexy comfortable :)

0|1
    0|0
  • If you find it comfortable great, but the color rather than the cut makes this one suck.

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, it’s the colour.

It would look nice with some colour added in there.
      Maybe a black, blue or purple. (Just my preference perhaps)

• Flesh tone is basically never a good idea.

• Wear what ever you feel most comfortable in. It shouldn't matter what others think.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not very sexy, but I certainly understand why you might want to wear a bra like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No opinion. Whatever you want to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never saw one like this.. Dunno..

0|0
    0|0
  • It's boring but I think it should be comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Carry on. Wear whatever you like.

0|0
    0|0
  • not.. as sexy. but still... boobs <3

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Weirdo

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Its so hot. I love that conservative look all covered up. Proves you're a vixen in bed

0|0
    0|0
  • Functional and comfortable, hides cleavage somewhat.
    Looks good to me, and you are nicely endowed which makes it look better.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • hey, if it fits..

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes