Guys, would you date a girl older than you?

He’s 22 and I’m 27. Do you think that’s too much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer it, but, i realize girls liek to be not only thinner than him, but also shorter, and younger

0|0
    0|0
    • I would say for me that’s true only if it bothered him. I said I wouldn’t mind dating this guy, just not sure if he would think it’s a problem

• girls like*

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I usually prefer to date older girls, that way I don't have to deal with a lot of the dumb games that younger girls tend to play with me.

0|2
    0|0
  • 5yrs is nothing Older women are Hot (tho me being almost 20 all women are older than me😁) to most guys myself included as long as your 19 or older your fair game😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dating someone close to my age, but generally a little older is better - you're more likely to have things together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am already dating someone older my girlfriend is 36 and I'm 30. So no I don't think the five years between you two is not too much.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I like a girl who's 22 and I'm 17, it's not bad but be warned that it may be disliked by some people

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated one who was a year older than myself once. So I would go for the older girls, as they have more experience in dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would Find It rather attractive, but if It Got chance depends on both of you if your mentally ready to live equal Just like Age doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no problem... and ur fine as well... ur both young

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as both are legal who cares

0|1
    0|0
  • I have, and I would again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys