Would you trade phones with your partner for a day?

Would you do it? Would you trade phones with your partner for a day?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• I don't see why not. Would suck to not have our own contacts though, so would be a boring day of not contacting anyone. Plus, he doesn't have any games or social media, so boooring. Probably wouldn't use his phone much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would trade phones.. no secrets and honesty may sting but pays off in the long run

0|1
    0|0
  • Not going to lie, I kinda am very curious what he gets up to on his phone!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've done that by accident, but I didn't snoop around, just waited and gave it back to him after work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I have a $1500 phone. No one's getting their sticky paws on it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t see why I would have an issue with it. We use each other’s phones randomly anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any day he wants.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep I'd have a heap of fun at my husbands expense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do that if I had one

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep no reason 2 lie

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• Why would my SO access my phone? This is my privacy and I don'y care about her phone, even if she let me look at it I don't want to. I never had something to hide, but I cannot support that she stalks in my phone

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... I take too many dick pictures and collect too many nudes from the girls I send them to.

0|0
    0|0
  • So many things could go wrong, ie she pretends to be you and messages youur friends etc. Even with nothing to hide I would have trouble doing it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm single but if I weren't she'd spent a whole lot of time not getting texts if she had my phone.
    ... smh @ me

0|0
    0|0
  • So I'd still be single? Woohoo! Really though I would happily do this, I have nothing to hide.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure I would if I had one

0|1
    0|0
    • Notice how most of the men say “yes”, and the women say “no”. Gee, I wonder why that is ;)

• Show All
    • Like I said, it doesn't matter.

• Glad we agree *ding* whoops! Tea time my darling

• I dont have one but i would do it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, sure.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes