How to find out if a guy just wants to get inside your pants?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's my opinion on the way to do that. Try to have conversations with him about things that have nothing to do with sex. Talk about your likes and dislikes (food, music, entertainment, etc.). Talk about your families. Talk about your ambitions and things you'd like to do some day. Go on a few dates (at least 3, preferably 5 or even more).

If the guy only wants to get in your pants, he's probably going to find all those other topics boring and won't seem interested in your thoughts and feelings and might even stop pursuing you. If he cares about you as a person and not just a female body, he'll like finding out more about you and he'll remember things you tell him and see eager to learn more.

By the fifth date, you should have a pretty good idea of how interested in you as person he is and how well he treats you. There might be a few guys that can bluff their way through all that and fake interest in you just to get in your pants but I think most will fail that test unless they really truly care about you as a person in addition to wanting to have sex with you.

My personal opinion is that having sex on any of the first three dates is a mistake because then sex becomes a basis of the relationship when mutual respect and an emotional connection should be the basis, with sex as a wonderful addition to that.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell me about it! There's this gorgoeus guy I like who talks to me but I still don't know what his real intentions are even though I've asked him outright and he denied just sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • The struggle is real 🤔

• He is a guy that is interested in females. Yes he wants to get in your pants. All do. A better thing to look for is whether he is the fuck and dump type.

• @HappyWheels that's basically what I meant

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• If thats the case, asking him won't mean shit cause he'll more than likely lie. Unless he says yes, then mission accomplished. Make him graft for it, someone who cares about having a relationship with you will wait as long as they have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Let him know you want to wait months before doing ANYTHING sexual... most guys will leave after you say this... some will stay and try to get in your pants before the couple of months... and someone worth dating will wait the months to do anything and it will be worth it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if he's always staring at your buttocks or your vagina or is just trying to stay close to you all of the time then that might suggest something. Apart from that I'm not too sure to be perfectly honest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell him off the bat that you're gonna give it to him. If the convo gets dry, then you know the truth. I figured that out when one of my friends was getting harassed online

0|0
    0|0
  • Every guy wants to get in your pants, or at least 95%. A few of them want it while being in a couple with you, others don't. Experience and conversation will tell you

0|1
    0|0
  • don't worry, you don't need to undergo any investigations or become a detective or anything like that, all men most likely will want to get in your pants if you are pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good luck on getting a legit answer for that, some guys dont even know that's what they are wanting until it happens

0|1
    0|0
  • Fuck him once and then see how he reacts and if his behaviour towards you changes for the negative or not

0|0
    0|0
  • How can you find out something like that time will just tell

0|0
    0|0
  • Offer it to him on the first date if he's ok with that then he isn't serious

0|0
    0|1
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes